Zucchini and/or cucumber seedling

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by Anastasia, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Anastasia

Anastasia Junior Member

I'm after a zucchini and a cucumber, but I don't want to buy seeds as I only want one plant of each (we're not big eaters of them but it would be nice for a bit of variety). Would like non-hybrids, not too fussy about variety though smaller cucumber varieties (like lebanese, or apple types) are preferred.

Don't really have anything to trade, except some seed from Green Harvest and Eden Seeds (I'm never going to use it all in time LOL). Am happy to pay as well.

2. Cornonthecob

Cornonthecob Junior Member

Sent you a PM Anastasia

3. Richard on Maui

Richard on Maui Junior Member

Great new signature there Cob. :lol:

Erm, Anastasia : my friends Andy and Nelli do an organic seedling business out of Northern NSW. I think they visit a market somewhere on the Gold Coast every so often. YOu could check their website for further info if you are interested. They are really sweet people and although I haven't tried them myself (been out of the country since before they started their thing) I bet their plants are incredible.

https://www.organicseedlings.com.au

4. Richard on Maui

Richard on Maui Junior Member

Oh, I just looked over there selection and I guess they aren't doing curcubits at all. Sorry about that.

5. Anastasia

Anastasia Junior Member

That's cool Richard, I've seen them at the markets actually, good to know who's behind them :D.