Your most proud creation

Discussion in 'Planting, growing, nurturing Plants' started by HoneydaleFarm, Dec 7, 2005.

1. HoneydaleFarm

HoneydaleFarm Junior Member

Afternoon all,

I was browsing through the past forum topics and came across some of Richards pics of his bamboo fences and "recycled" chook shelter. I was so inspired (will rush out to get some babmboo) I thought it might be nice for others to post stories and pics of the most inspirational and "organically" creative idea or structure you have!

I admit I am looking for inspiration for revamping the chook shed and starting on partitioning off areas for building the garden beds this weekend.

Alex

2. Richard on Maui

Richard on Maui Junior Member

Oh jeez, thanks mate. :shock: :lol:
    We were going to go out to some wild groves this afternoon and harvest some bamboo for another leg of the chookery, but when we went to check the fluids in the evil beast of a petrol powered conveyance we realised that the brakes weren't going to work with a dirty big leaking master cylinder. We had run out of brake fluid too, so there was nothing for it. I went and weedwhacked for the neighbours as promised weeks ago instead... sigh.
    Anyhow, hope you get some good ideas.

3. Guest

My children make me proud. There is nothing that I have put more effort into. Everything else is just supplementary and supportive of the people that grow here.

*wanders off in a deep and meaningful frame of mind*

4. Lolly

Lolly Junior Member

:wink:

RF, I couldn't have said it better myself.. hear hear.

Linda

5. Tezza

Tezza Junior Member

Mines to have been married for 30 years and 1 week...Back in the face of those who said it would never last.Two kids, boy/girl,who grew up to be better persons when i was at their relative ages.To get respect from my kids,becoming a grand dad of 3 so far,...Continuing to be a good permie despite, only being self taught, and 2 videos that i have...Learning to walk away from an argument,(did that one yesterday)..

AND Number 1 sucsess in Life........"Staying Alive"

Tezza

6. barely run

barely run Junior Member

Could just cut and paste from starfish helper but haven't got the grand kids :(
    Would like to share my husbands invention for our egg eating chooks..
    they are in a chook tractor with a mower case to lay in...cut a hole in the bottom of catcher and sit it up on a tyre...egg falls through hole esp as it wobbles a bit as the chooks leave...whoo hooo works like a charm.
    Cathy

7. Guest

Now that is out of the box thinking!!!

Very funky Cathy!

8. bazman

bazman Junior Member

I have planted out a 2000m2 area of native trees, I have also dragged many large logs which were pilled high in the corner of my place into this area, Yesterday when pulling back some over grown grass next to one of my young trees I found a happy blue tongue lizard sitting next to a log I placed next to the young tree.

This is the first blue tongue I have seen here and I felt really proud that I had created this new native environment which I now know will be home to many more.

This is an ex diary, so it's a lot of grass grass and more grass.

9. heuristics

heuristics Junior Member

Your most proud

Can we see pictures please???[/quote]