Yo Kimbo!

Discussion in 'General chat' started by eco4560, Dec 30, 2009.

1. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

How are you faring with the fires? I hope you haven't had a chance to find out if the wee filled plastic tanks actually work....

2. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

Yo Eco...eco...eco....eco4560

g'day eco!

'the mohameds' are in position.
    ( i know the name could get me killed...but there is no better name,,,if i was to call them arabs, it would be a racial slur; i couldn't do that,,,,how about 'jihadists'?, does that have less of a religious connotation?)

O.K.,,,they are called ' self sacrificing martyrs to the cause of fire extinguishing '...................SSM's ? i like it!...

[​IMG]

so the SSM's are in position.....i have many, kinda private army; they encircle my abode, resplendent in Hessian sack turbans (fuses).
    they are formed up in ranks of three because one sack covers three containers.

if any fire ignites the turban, the SSM will sacrifice itself, discharging 20 liters of piss within, extinguishing a greater fire than motivated it,,,a very altruistic act for the greater good.

that this is frigin genius and the solution to many problems ( not the least of which is the threat of catastrophic fire ) does not alter the reality that it will probably not 'catch on' amongst the players, and i will remain just weird, not weird and famous.

now that i have a name for the invention that is less likely to initiate a jihad against me, (whew, shit!),,,perhaps a patent?
    can you patent a recycled roundup container filled with piss and topped with a sack.

well, if you believe what we are told, something similar bought down the World Trade Centre,,,so maybe you can.

ps the fires were at toodyay ( that is the shire that wanted to cut down all the road verge trees into and out of town so " motorists could loose control and leave the road without hurting themselves or their car"..(!!?????)
    i don't live amongst bush; i live amongst paddocks and strategically planted customised forests full of fire retardants,,,,surrounded by a private army of SSM's.

the question of 'fight or flee' becomes a mute point when i do both. The fighting as it was, undertaken by my "army" whilst i shelter and leed from a more comfy place ( a pub?)

regards,
    kimbo

[​IMG]

" aim and do NOT shit "

3. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

I think you should be famous. I'm glad you haven't been extinguished yet!