World Fascism

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Jana, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Jana

Jana Junior Member

2. Ojo

Ojo Junior Member

3. Ojo

Ojo Junior Member

Re: World Fascism

Did you know also that among the laundry List of “Profiles” that are ‘red flags” for “Terrorists” is..”……discussing the constitution…..”..did you know that?
    https://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/07/21/10496/

btw, the link to 'the book' in my first post in this thread is for those paid to monitor this thread. I've bought and given away many copies of the book and figured if I could get someone to read it because it's their job, I'd save myself a few bucks. (sorry to Ram Dass and the Lama Foundation if it set the spooks on them) A great read for anyone who doesn't know who they are.

4. Jana

Jana Junior Member

There is no problem with Peak Oil other than the economic extortion the oil men are engaging in in order to slow down the development of the new energy economy...there is enough oil and gas for another 50 years, and within 5 years the multiple new energy systems will be on the market worldwide.
    Water...you will never have to worry about in Boulder unless they start uranium leaching in the hills like they are attempting to do in Fort Collins. The mountains will provide even more water during global warming than we are getting now. It is the southern states that will be turned to true desert as the aquifers dry up and the oil men gain control of the majority of the water rights in Texas/NM/Utah. In 20 years these regions won't support large urban areas anymore due to loss of aquifers. They could rectify the situation with permaculture...if they were so ethically bound, but very unlikely to happen.

Great codex talk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2D4-noTiCg —Codex Alimentarius Lecture by Ian R. Crane

Looks like trouble begins on Dec 31 2009 with the Codex Alimentarius, Brian Clement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhApQ3Qk ... re=related

On a happier note go check out David Wolfe on the replication of living water at the spring source. Fructogenic properties of Cold wild spring water within 10 feet of the source.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtNRapmL-h8

Also check out Green Dean’s Eat the Weeds series.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/EatTheWeeds

***Also all Brian Clements raw videos on youtube...to get into survival shape, or at least to get more out of life
    Dr. Brian Clement at Exotic Superfoods in Queens NY
    And
    David Wolfe at Exotic Superfoods in Queens NY

https://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/ Dr. Rath, “End Aids”…He found those with HIV that were given natural treatments, not HIV drugs, did not develop Aids.

"....WHAT CODEX WILL BRING
    What can we expect under Codex? To give you an idea, here are some
    important points:

* Dietary supplements could not be sold for preventive
    (prophylactic) or therapeutic use.
    * Potencies would be limited to extremely low dosages. Only the drug
    companies and the big phytopharmaceutical companies would have the right
    to produce and sell the higher potency products (at inflated prices).
    * Prescriptions would be required for anything above the extremely
    low doses allowed (such as 35 mg. on niacin).
    * Common foods such as garlic and peppermint would be classified as
    drugs or a third category (neither food nor drugs) that only big
    pharmaceutical companies could regulate and sell. Any food with any
    therapeutic effect can be considered a drug, even benign everyday
    substances like water.
    * Codex regulations for dietary supplements would become binding
    (escape clauses would be eliminated).
    * All new dietary supplements would be banned unless they go through
    Codex testing and approval.
    * Genetically altered food would be sold worldwide without labeling.

According to John Hammell, a legislative advocate and the founder of
    International Advocates for Health Freedom (IAHF), here is what we have
    to look forward to:

"If Codex Alimentarius has its way, then herbs, vitamins, minerals,
    homeopathic remedies, amino acids and other natural remedies you have
    taken for granted most of your life will be gone. The name of the game
    for Codex Alimentarius is to shift all remedies into the prescription
    category so they can be controlled exclusively by the medical monopoly
    and its bosses, the major pharmaceutical firms. Predictably, this
    scenario has been denied by both the Canadian Health Food Association
    and the Health Protection Branch of Canada (HPB).

The Codex Alimentarius proposals already exist as law in Norway and
    Germany where the entire health food industry has literally been taken
    over by the drug companies. In these countries, vitamin C above 200 mg
    is illegal as is vitamin E above 45 IU, vitamin B1 over 2.4 mg and so
    on. Shering-Plough, the Norway pharmaceutical giant, now controls an
    Echinacea tincture, which is being sold there as an over the counter
    drug at grossly inflated prices. The same is true of ginkgo and many
    other herbs, and only one government controlled pharmacy has the right
    to import supplements as medicines which they can sell to health food
    stores, convenience stores or pharmacies."

It is now a criminal offence in parts of Europe to sell herbs as foods.
    An agreement called EEC6565 equates selling herbs as foods to selling
    other illegal drugs. Action is being taken to accelerate other European
    countries into 'harmonization' as well.

Paul Hellyer in his book, "The Evil Empire," states: "Codex Alimentarius
    is supported by international banks and multinational corporations
    including some in Canada, and is in reality a bill of rights for these
    banks and the corporations they control. It will hand over our sovereign
    rights concerning who may or may not invest in our countries to an
    unelected world organization run by big business. The treaty would make
    it impossible for Canadian legislators either federal or provincial to
    alter or improve environmental standards for fear of being sued by
    multinational corporations whether operating in Canada or not.

This will create a world without borders ruled by a virtual dictatorship
    of the world's most powerful central banks and multinational companies.
    This world is an absolute certainty if we all sit on our hands and do
    nothing..... ."

FULL MONTY:
    https://www.natural- health-informati on-centre. com/codex- alimentarius. html

https://snipurl. com/35hb1

TED started a group called ormerevolution@ yahoogroups. com

you can subscribe here: ormerevolution- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com

5. Jana

Jana Junior Member

I think making a living should be seemless with our Being or gnosis...it is just when our efforts come from fear/shame/anger that our attempted benevolence falls on rocky ground because it is coming from the wrong source.
    Ultimately the eco-nomy needs to be founded on felt-sensitivity to truth and Life-eros.

It is apparent that as we are in a situation that we can do nothing about (that the earth is being swallowed by the evil hand of greed and ignorance), and so we must turn to the inner work at last as the last re-sort.

Last night till 2am I wrote a nice piece on Mr. Brown coming to town and turning ones britches upside down, but the void ate it up.
    He is femominell! A tour de force of emotional healing. My brainstem and cerebellum were throbbing so much I got a headache when I left.
    You know you are in the presence of a great teacher when he seems to be talking specifically to you, like in your face.
    He is undisputedly the greatest teacher on the planet, because his message is so timely, and he delivers it in such style and effect.

I was thinking could he have anything left to give, he has been on the road for years. Well he floored me, turned me around. I lost my way both there and back; the home journey was a three hour walk, whereas it should have taken 1.
    The territory is more complex than the map.

Anyway Mr. Brown is perhaps ultimate emotional food because he "has" done the work. I tried to hold my father in my belly for g-estating...all I got were mild pangs of affection laced with sweet sorrow.

Definitely the most advanced and entertaining, and satisfying of the modern neovedantans...altho I don't think you can call him that...

Perhaps "the living Christ" "the unguru guru" "trans-parent" "awakened one" "eloquent showman with impeccable lines" "ordinary bloke of distinction" but really he is best described as "a superlative meal of delectable emotional food of unsurpassed integrity."

https://www.thepresenceportal.com Michael Brown

6. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Is the Pasteurization of California Almonds a preliminary step to Codex
    Because of a few cases of salmonella reportedly connected with almonds, California has opted to destroy the nutritional value in their entire almond crop. What is the point in growing and selling almonds then I ask? Since the rawfood community is the fastest growing food-group, and almonds are one of a rawfoodists stable foods. California has just lost a huge growing portion of their market by killing their almonds prior to sale.

https://www.almondboard.com/Programs/cont...

https://www.codexalimentarius.net/current.asp

7. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Continuing on the theme of clearly observing the psychosis of the age in a rational and balanced manner. We can see that Monsanto is building up its satellite image data in order to more cleverly cover all the bases with regards to the food resources populations have access to. Then they can work out what crops that they need to modify in order to screw lawsuit monies out of the farmers and destroy local ecosystems.
    https://boulder.craigslist.org/sci/779241855.html

8. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Posted on Rense.com as "The Chess Board" it is critical reading.

The Grand Game, Played on the Chess Board of the World
    by the Worlds Elite...commentary on the war moves by the
    US, Russia and Georgia...

https://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2008/08/chessboard.html

9. Jana

Jana Junior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG_N7h2J ... re=related —Unter Falscher Flagge…One of the absolute best 911 accounts, from Germany!!!

When you look at the psychic heat and passion generated by the Germans in that video, you begin to see that the American versions are tame by comparison...the older Germans are perhaps some of the sanest people on the planet right now because they are closest to the truth of the potential evil of our species. Most other people are still in lala land unless they experience this kind of genocide first hand. Eventually I imagine the Iraqi people will be fiercely indignant at the abuse the US has lumped on them, and in the long term when the full consequences of the DU poisoning of the desert becomes apparent...America will see some kind of backlash for this for eternity.

When you look at what Monsanto is doing, and the World Food Org Codex Alimentarius...you see that the ring of power are most definitely into depopulation. However it is a slow process...perhaps 50 years of slow starvation, genetic deterioration and disruption of the immune system. Not just our immune system however, but the immune system of all animals and the ecosystem. At this point it is largely the uninformed "white trash" and the third world countries that are most at risk for the die back...perhaps this cull effort will merely stabilize the growing world population.

My game plan is this:
    •Write a book that explains the degenerative complex and the lifestyle changes necessary to turn the species away from its death march.
    •Conduct a 5 year biz selling evolutionary products to generate capital for educational permaculture living farm communities, reforestation, fruit tree planting, educational movies and books etc...(Need business partner)
    •Remineralize using mostly wheatgrass, kelp and spirulina...build body reserves. Remineralize whatever soil I have to work with be it sprouting compost or land.
    •Have fun with it!

"The surest defense against evil is extreme individualism, originality of thinking, whimsicality — even if you will, eccentricity...Evil is a sucker for solidarity. It always goes for big numbers, for confident granite, for ideological purity, for drilled armies and balance sheets." Joseph Brodsky

10. Jana

Jana Junior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KiB-bI- ... re=related —Kucinich on the bailout!

Had a significant dream related to personal zeitgeist this morning.
    I was with some people sliding down huge slides on hillsides, we burst through several doors/gates some of which came off during our descent. I was somewhat concerned about the destruction of the doors, but the jist of the dream was not to be distracted by the need for perfection and preservation of property.
    There was a scene of luminous beautiful landscape...scintillating...which is how NZ is tending to show up in my dreams lately...meaning the land is calling me home. At the bottom of the last slide, there was a group of houses, I looked into them and saw my house at the back of the bunch...I was drawn towards it, and yet didn't have the belief or drive to continue the dream on toward the house, and the sequence was aborted at the bottom of the last slide prior to me waking up.

The slide down the hill is where society is at at present...key points to remember is to not be concerned with the preservation of old structures, property and ideas. The scintillating landscape is "remembrance of the nondual ground and grace of nature." Which allows the "fun" of the descent to be received in a positive way. However at the bottom of the slide there is the need to deepen the adventure by being willing to leave the slide behind (and the overt fascination of descent) and to travel onwards towards the building of structure specific and defined as a reflection of the individual soul. To look past the common toward the particular.

Awesome dream.

Today I heard in the bookstore that the black communities around the country (Atlanta) are being targeted for shortages...that unrest and violence is increasing and that they are rationing oil in these regions perhaps in order to ferment civil unrest. Heard this from a couple that are moving to B to get away from this descent.

Yes it must be political but that in itself is a huge red flag. There is plenty of oil and you know Chavez would love to give the black communities as much oil as they want. It must be a method of fermenting civil unrest prior to the election...however there doesn't seem any logic to it unless they are anticipating going the whole hog and bringing down the overt fascist state. This might be the first inclining of divide and conquer...they are voluntarily shutting down various regions of the country, which is an extension of the mortgage fraud and the bailout fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KiB-bI- ... re=related —Kucinich on the bailout!

11. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Mental Hiccups 2012
    I doubt we will see much from the ongoing polar shift as it takes thousands of years to flip over. The reduction in the Earth's electromagnetic field, however, will allow for more damage if any massive flares come our way during the next solar max (2012)...could get some more cancer/mutation rates from that one. Not a good time to breed children during the next solar max as it is a 50 year peak, so rates of schizophrenia may rise...along with the potential for more geniuses to be born around the 2010-12 period.
    Doubt there will be a geological polar shift because those are stimulated by the weight of the iceage icesheet...which we don't have at present.
    Increase in storms and extreme weather events...earthquake/volcano events will probably be the same as they are now unless the Ring of Power want to use HARP to capitalize on the chaos and bring resisting governments into submission.

The New Age idea of some ascending and others being left behind is the classic exclusion tactic that Christians and people have used for millennia...it is an extension of the survival of the fittest and me/mine focus of the ego. Increasingly we are going to have to face that we are all in this together, and get into the mindframe of no-one-is-left-behind. As population increases there will be more of this survivalist exclusion going on, and it represents a form of moral devolution which is backed by moral guilt. If we wake up rationally and compassionately and have the strength and discipline for follow through...no-one except the psychotic-power-elite need be left behind.

The New Age has a lot to answer for with all their socalled channeled books that talk about the ones that will be saved and the ones that won't make it. But the paradox is that the Ultimate and Eternal Question is "Love or Fear" and this exclusivity and condemnation of the "lesser ones not as evolved as me"...this death sentence to the "other" while I go to the top of the heap, is clearly a Fear response. There are so many of these mind viruses in the New Age thinking that we will start to see these Nazi type coping mechanisms come out of the Boomer generations as the collapse of the Petrol Civilization plays out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2d-7pDc ... re=related —2012, The Psyiencedetectives
    See if your library has Clive Clusser's Polar Shift audiobook...its fantastically entertaining.

Alex Jones has some good things to say about the Zeitgeist Addendum movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDs1yER1dyk te of The Union Greatest Financial Collapse Lindon LaRouch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvYPuUzIcHI —Lindon on the bailout october 1st 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StY98o75 ... BE&index=0 —The Big Picture of the Con-spiracy

12. Jana

Jana Junior Member

11/8/08 am
    The dream of me and others running indoors to get away from fire, came prior to me listening to Aussie/Kiwi accounts of the Bali bombing on BBC…as the 3 that allegedly undertook the bombing were executed. The fact that we were running indoors away from the fire is a new type of event in consciousness for me, in that it is pulling me into looking into the nature of the bombing itself.

I suspect that it was CIA that gave those 3 Muslims the explosive. Or alternatively it was the Mossad as the explosive was said to be a type known as military C4 plastic explosive, tracked to a manufacture in Israel. Altho later assessment classed it as something else constituting what amounts to a thermobaric explosive. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings

This makes Israel & the Neocons implicated in both 911 and Bali…and the Mossad could have been working for the Neocons or separately on their own agenda of inflaming world anger and encouraging the allies into a Middle East War. Mossad terror network operations are working hard to draw the western world into war for Israeli and U.S conquest. The Bali bombings killed 190 people; this explosion may have been caused by a micro nuke of the type now been considered ( by the Bush Cabal ) as a possible weapon in the up coming war in Iraq.
    Thus the Christians and the Jews are generating false flags using Muslim fall guys in order to get control of Middle East oil. Screw me once and you might as well screw me again.
    https://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le1451.htm

July 23, 2002 Secret British memo dated Assumes President Bush had already decided to go to war with Iraq.
    mid-2002 The Iraq war began in with intensive air strikes under the guise of enforcing the southern no-fly zone over the country.
    Oct. 11, 2002 Congress authorizes an attack on Iraq.
    Oct. 12 2002 the Bali bombings occurred
    Mar. 21, 2003 The major phase of the war begins with heavy aerial attacks on Baghdad and other cities.

https://www.infoplease.com/spot/iraqtimeline2.html

13. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Here is something we can really use. Perhaps Permaculture needs its own bank and credit card...a Green Card

Here are some fantastic audios that lay out some survival methods needed for collective action against centralized power and the robber barons.

Solari President, Catherine Austin Fitts, has seen the distortions, corruption, and challenges built into our economic system as a high-level insider on Wall Street and in the first Bush administration. From these days, she has developed a sophisticated understanding of how money actually flows in our world. In the first of the three-part series, she looks at the effect of illegal monies in the system, insider “pump and dump” bubbles such has recently been underway, and how our own banking contributes to unethical behavior. She also explores a transformative pathway forward: re-localization, financial intimacy, decentralization, disintermediation, simplifying, and investing in things that bring us immediate value, as well as how to navigate scenarios such as the “slow burn.” You’ll get a rare glimpse “behind the curtain” of the economy as a whole as well as concrete steps you can take to move us toward a future that is increasingly sustainable, conscious, and whole.

https://sia_audio.s3.amazonaws.com/teles ... 20__01.mp3

https://sia_audio.s3.amazonaws.com/teles ... 27__01.mp3

https://sia_audio.s3.amazonaws.com/teles ... 03__01.mp3

14. permasculptor

permasculptor Junior Member

15. permasculptor

16. Ojo

Ojo Junior Member

17. permasculptor

18. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Privatize the food supply—good label.

Not a good idea to focus on NWO but on Post-NWO...eg: realitysandwich.com; solaris.com; thevenusproject.com; www.peakmoment.tv/

https://www.redicecreations.com/ —Motherload of freaky edge radio

https://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... ardner.mp3 —Awesome talk with Lawrence Gardner on relevance of monarchy, monatomic gold etc….unfortunately you have to subscribe to listen to the second half of this excellent talk.

https://www.abc.net.au/rn/scienceshow/default.htm —Saturday 13 December 2008 Question of Global Warming with Freeman Dyson, Listen also to Death Questioned…it is really really funny.

As animals we tend to remember that which we need to fear in order to ensure our survival. Memories especially those involving trauma, may be encoded on our DNA. Now Courtney Miller and David Sweatt of the University of Alabama in Birmingham say that long-term memories may be preserved by a process called DNA methylation - the addition of chemical caps called methyl groups onto our DNA. Many genes are already coated with methyl groups. When a cell divides, this "cellular memory" is passed on and tells the new cell what type it is - a kidney cell, for example. Miller and Sweatt argue that in neurons, methyl groups also help to control the exact pattern of protein expression needed to maintain the synapses that make up memories. They found that methylation was involved in creating short-term memories in the hippocampus. Further more the methyl changes may be anchoring the memory of the shock into long-term memory, not just controlling a process involved in memory formation. "We think we're seeing short-term memories forming in the hippocampus and slowly turning into long-term memories in the cortex," says Miller

"These are the days for codes to be broken, these are the days for truth to come out... whether we like it or not." Jordan Maxwell

“Killer Stress: A National Geographic Special.” The premieres will be shown on 24th September, 2008 at 8 p.m. exclusively on PBS.
    A joint venture of Stanford University and National Geographic, Stress: Portrait of a Killer will be shown on KQED Channel 9. It will feature Robert Sapolsky. This is a documentary that attempts to trace the roots of stress.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtjU0-dOTLM
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPS7GnromGo

Stress: Portrait of a Killer DVD
    Over the last three decades, science has been advancing our understanding of stress—how it impacts our bodies and how our social standing can make us more or less susceptible.

From baboon troops on the plains of Africa, to neuroscience labs at Stanford University, scientists are revealing just how lethal stress can be. Research reveals that the impact of stress can be found deep within us, shrinking our brains, adding fat to our bellies, even unraveling our chromosomes.

Yet understanding how stress works can help us figure out ways to combat it and how to live a life free of the tyranny of this contemporary plague. In Stress: Portrait of a Killer, scientific discoveries in the field and in the lab prove that stress is not a state of mind, but something measurable and dangerous.

https://shop.nationalgeographic.com/prod ... 2/817.html

Moral of the story...if you hang out with baboons, you are going to get screwed.

Hey I figured out how to stop the madness.
    Israel needs to give up all the territory between the West Bank and the Gaza strip.
    And the Hamas need to be given all the pot and hash they want and even if they don't want...plus at least one American young girl each. Thus saving American youth from a life of obesity and TV...giving local farmers a job growing pot...and Israel needs to stop, stop I say frecking stop trying to snowjob the western world by using "female" military commentators to beg their pathetic position.

Hmm, do you think we are in for a 1-2-3 punch...
    First a fake CIA attack in India on Americans blaming the Pakistanis
    Then a fake Israel attack on Gaza courtesy of Washington blaming Palestinians
    And lastly a Falscher Flagge on Homeland territory blaming Iranians?

Anyone "see" any kind of trauma events coming?

Nature is infinitely prodigal; not one in a million seeds ever comes to fruition ~ Crowley

19. Jana

Jana Junior Member

I was listening to Tim Flannery's The Weather Makers...loaded with useful info, a good listen...but hard...a mature listen.
    He mentions the Pentagon report...which sounds like the US is gearing up for the collapse of civilization, resource wars, food raiding and millions of deaths. On the one hand the US Govt refuses to face the reality of global warming, and on the other hand they are gearing up to capitalize on it. Those with the most military might will win out.

Talk about “what you resist, you become” and manifest destiny. A government with such bad planning and visionary capacity is no government at all.

20. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Must Not Rest
    https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/ap_ ... _interview
    Cheney says no one saw financial crisis coming…"nobody anywhere was smart enough to figure it out."

www.codshit.com/myths-reality-print.htm
    “In February, 2001, the writer and his business partners met with a person well known to the higher echelons of the international financial community. He told the group that he had been informed by a major member of the Bush cabal, that American elements within and without the United States Government, were planning a major event which would hasten the collapse of the American economy. The event was scheduled to occur in September, 2001. After the event, the Dow Jones Index was to be gradually ramped down to a baseline of 5500. He added that a two tier currency system then would be introduced, one dollar value being for international trading purposes, while the other would be restricted for use within the United States. This domestic dollar would be devalued to 94% of the international dollar.” The 9/11 Disaster The Myth and Reality
    by Brian Desborough