World Fascism

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Jana, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Jana

Jana Junior Member

2. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Asceticism is a way to cut fuel consumption. Materialism is just the opposite.

Why is this such an endless debate...cannot we make a stand and say that there is no division between spirit, matter, energy, consciousness EXCEPT in the mind of man! :p

"The only thing that can't be made an object is I-I, or the pure Witness or God." Ken Wilber (pundit/guru conversation March'06 What Is Enlightenment Mag.)

Now Ken says that famines don't occur in democrasies...and democrasy stems from at least stage five moral development. Since seventy percent of the world's population is not there, the single best thing you can do to end world famine is to meditate.

BUT if you go watch John Pilger's amazing youtube video..."The War On Democrasy" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to6uNUTf8g4 you will see that the US is the single greatest threat to the establishment of democrasy and the end to famine in the third world. Mind you, you can bet that the instigators of US corruption are not meditators! Notice also that those on the evil side actually look distinctly evil on this video...you cannot hide mental and moral corruption from the camera.

3. Jana

Jana Junior Member

"To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle." GO
    "They could be made to accept the most flagrant violations of reality, because they never fully grasped the enormity of what was demanded of them, and were not sufficiently interested in public events to notice what was happening." George Orwell

Meanwhile back on the Integral Farm the minions fought constantly over the lines, stages, states, levels, colors, symbols...moving concepts around the chessboard like it actually meant something. Prize however, goes to the Integrally Inspired Orgasm...just how does one generate a sustainable orgasm 24/7 and in New York of all places. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZRcGPm8 ... re=related —OneTaste™ - Beyond Tantra Pt. 1 Sustainable Orgasm

Notice the statuary trade marking of the OneTaste concept...checkmate!

Still if you have seen through the checkerboard...without getting dizzy from the black and white of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bf10bbs ... re=related —The Matrix, Neo as Jesus non-martyr Messiah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQOMK46VpQ —Then you might be interested in this scholar of the absurd, pundit of the past present and future pathologies, Alan Watt Revolutions Flashmobs Brainchips explaining an article in Guardian April 7th 2007

Don't give up, it is just the valium and prozac that they are spraying. I was thinking of that today, when someone tried to endorse my dream...I dissociated, thinking, no that dream is for others not me, I am finished. The amount of energy needed to construct anything in a dying world seems impossible...and for what? I think we have to grow incredibly fast, and start to see things not in terms of achievement, building, success or winning, but simply in terms of creative play, as the indomitable Freeman Perspective suggests. We have to return to the sense of innocence of primates at play...innocent within a world so corrupt it is hard to wrap your neurons around it. We have to both be able to wake up, and move on, to live to the fullest...and to use the energy of our knowledge not to shut us down, but to propel us forward...letting layer upon layer of fallacy fall from our eyes. To go forth in Play, in the deepest sense of the word.

Best meta-world overview illuminati-type material!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVyCcSPp ... re=related —Reality Check, Alan Watt, 9 parts. Also excellent is his “Revolutions Flashmobs Brainchips” series.

https://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/ ... _Watt.html Check out the yellow drip video, which might be evidence of toxic aerial spraying in Canada…This yellow rain is probably sulfur from the tar sand oil production.

Alan Watt on The Freeman Perspective - Oct. 18, 2007 (Excellent)

Absolutist? No Totalitarian. If you watch The War on Democracy by John Pilger youtube.com you will see that politics is a game of international economic extortion...political ideologies will shift exclusively with the indocrination campaign that allows them to fulfill their economic, strategic and power goals. They say they are concerned about security...protecting themselves from South American peasants or Arabs, whereas they are only concerned with forcably taking away the resources of these people. The only meme these people fit into is the criminal class.

Note that Freeman, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, Bill Deagle, Fred Bell, David Icke and Alan Watt have useful information but they do not give us much of an idea on how to proceed.

4. Jana

Jana Junior Member

How to screw up your life by being a raging bully
    The complexity of human relations requires just a little unpacking. But you can be sure that anytime someone throws shit in your face, then that shit causes a cortisol rise and freeradical production in their body. It causes the perpetrator's bodymind damage, lowers their vibration and produces a lesser life and thus soul damage. The perpetrator is after the "initial burst" reward chemicals and adrenaline, but they do not track the longterm damaging chemical effects of their violence (shit) in their own system.

At the deepest fundamental level a perpetrator (preditor) is usually the worse off in any human interaction. Therefore it makes no sense at all to set ones violence or poison on the world...for we destroy ourselves by doing so, either as nations or individuals. War is a "stupid" animals game, a game of lesser mortals with a lack of understanding about the biophysics of reality and the tricky nature of karma. You will notice that whenever someone directs exclusion or negative energy towards you, they will invariably have to keep doing so. In order to justify their original bad-behavior, they have to build a case for having done so, and there is little you can do to change the chemistry.

Ho'oponopono Hawaiian forgiveness prayer is highly effective technology for healing the perpetrator of violence, through forgiving oneself by asking for the perpetrator for forgiveness for being part of a system that generates human distress and disfunction.

Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More by Joe Vitale and Ihaleakala Hew Len. This book features the Hawaiian forgiveness practice of Ho'oponopono. This karmic cleansing prayer is a simple process of "letting go" of any "toxic energies" and the dysfunctional retaliatory nature of ego, to allow a "new space" for the healing power of the Divine.

The thing America has yet to discover is that their preditory international policies destroy the soul of their country, therefore they destroy the economic and success of their own country even AS they reap the bounty of war from other countries. Such sub-human tactics are plainly counterproductive. The only alternative is to spiritually, morally, intellectually and technically evolve...in order to know deeply the true nature of karma.

There are 8 million Iraqis starving in Iraq now, and it is morally up to the US to enact their reparations and FIX IT.

5. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Evil is an absence of truth. Evil flourishes when good peopl

Yes, now we have to conserve and build our energy, and not try to wake the sleepers so much, because in a few short years, they too will awaken. We must focus intently on our job in setting up green technologies, clean-food sources and social infra-structures...we must get with the choir and work along side them to effect change. Find people through permaculture, post carbon or anti-nuclear groups in your area...

Australia now is in big trouble...the newly elected Rudd will probably go along with the US uranium mining, they appear to be cleaning the Abo's off of their land...Australia will be a US military staging base...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fkyMOXAq1k8 —President Garrett
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6izTuW1sYtk&feature=related —APEC Dr Helen Caldicott Nuclear is not the answer Part 1

It is not just America, the human species is in grave trouble, blaming it on any one country just increases the trouble.
    It is human nature itself, and our developmental level that is at fault...and only intense crisis will force any change...such a crisis will bring out both the best and the worst in us.

Manic Denial…Self Abdication…Abhorrence of autonomy…when we free ouselves from the tyranny of our dependence…man is forever running away from his own shadow…necrotic/biotic…Eros/Thanatos…self-cruelty/self-abuse…sadism to the self…deep and abiding violence toward the self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67UdXXNB1i4 —Alan Watt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81RdQv9G ... re=related —Michael Tsarion

6. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Thing to think about before accepting more nuc. power in Oz

One thing I have never heard of before is the danger of reactor melt down due to the cooling system of nuclear power stations failing when the electronics stop working in the advent of a nuclear bomb or pulse wave weapons....The nuclear electromagnetic pulse is made of extreme strong magnetic fields that disturb the radio contact and destroy the electric devices. Either one high altitude nuke or series of E-Bombs could wipe out America.

Yep. One High Altitude EMP (or HEMP) over the United States could cause meltdown and Chernobyl effect in ALL the nuclear power stations in the country!
    Helen Caldicott says one nuclear power station can spread more radiation than 1000 Hiroshima bombs.

"A nuclear weapon detonated at high altitude releases some of its energy in the form of gamma rays. These gamma rays collide with air molecules and produce what are called Compton electrons. The Compton electrons, in turn, interact with the earth's magnetic field, producing an intense electromagnetic pulse that propagates downward to the earth's surface. The initial gamma rays and resultant EMP move with the speed of light. The effects encompass an area along the line of sight from the detonation to the earth's horizon. Any system within view of the detonation will experience some level of EMP. For example, if a high-yield weapon were to be detonated 400 kilometers (250 miles) above the United States, nearly the entire contiguous 48 states would be within the line-of-sight. The frequency range of the pulse is enormously wide -- from below one hertz to one gigahertz. Peak electric fields can reach tens of thousands of volts per meter. All types of modern electronics are potentially at risk, from Boston to Los Angeles; from Chicago to New Orleans." https://www.fas.org/spp/starwars/congres ... 70716u.htm

"The ElectroMagnetic Pulse (EMP) effect was first observed during the early testing of high altitude airburst nuclear weapons. The effect is characterised by the production of a very short (hundreds of nanoseconds) but intense electromagnetic pulse, which propagates away from its source with ever diminishing intensity, governed by the theory of electromagnetism. The ElectroMagnetic Pulse is in effect an electromagnetic shock wave.

This pulse of energy produces a powerful electromagnetic field, particularly within the vicinity of the weapon burst. The field can be sufficiently strong to produce short lived transient voltages of thousands of Volts (ie kiloVolts) on exposed electrical conductors, such as wires, or conductive tracks on printed circuit boards, where exposed." https://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/ebomb.html

https://news.scotsman.com/opinion.cfm?id=1699122007

7. Ojo

Ojo Junior Member

I think it's because student's brains are fried by TV commercials and cell phones.

Harvard Alumni Fault Campus Apathy

(comment on above article)

That does it for me…. The USA is a bona fide totalitarian police state. Without the students protesting; there is no hope. One false move and you are an enemy of the state. I’m glad I got out.

But Harvard is what caused this mess. It’s ethical bankruptcy in it’s business school, gave rise to countless fiends like Micheal Milken and other white-collar criminals. It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that the first college in our formerly great country, which became an institute for the elite, would cater to candidates who aspire solely to join the corporate profiteers of wall street, instead of defend their republic from domestic threats at a time when their country needs them most.

Meanwhile, back at the gated community, their parents fiddle and dance as Rome burns…..

Well, Harvard students can just forget about their lust for the exalted position of Captain of Industry; by the time they get there we will be engulfed in world war for resources, not to mention mass migration to find a cool and dry place to stand.

That is, unless of course, the Greenland Ice Cap can defy the laws of physics and thermodynamics that these useless undergraduates should be studying about. I was a pilot who crossed Greenland many times. I helped burned this atmosphere to a cinder. If they knew what I know, they would be out in the streets protesting the continued use of fossil fuels RIGHT NOW.

The Fortune 500 caused this environmental crisis (many of it’s CEO’s are Harvard and Yale grads,) by lying to it’s citizens about the dangers of unchecked predatory capitalism and consumerism and further damning us all by daring to politically hijack the U.S. Government for profit.

The Titanic is going down, and we’re all sitting around on the main deck listening to classical music…..

Don’t bother saving me a seat on the lifeboat, I’m going down with the ship.
    https://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/12/09/5723/

8. Jana

Jana Junior Member

We need a quiet revolution of "covert" Urban missionarism...I still don't have quite the emotional stance for it yet, but I am working on it. Part of the problem of the "Great Sleep" the kingdom is under, is people are distracted by their tinsel and bwoblies, still convinced that studious attention to the hobnob class-system of Madison Avenue marketing show will save them from global warming, peak oil, the banksters, the preditors and the evil junta in the White House. I decided that I would start off with simply putting forward my visionary package...I need to now develop a daily visionary practice. I figure if you start building the visionary hardware then the wool will slowly be removed from the eyes anyway, but if you simply stand on a soap box and tell people what is going down, then you are likey to become the enemy and people are just further traumatized into their manic denial.

We all have some rapid growing up to do...basically moving from problem consciousness to solutions consciousness. We need to study this socialized sleep syndrome from all angles. One could just lump it under the banner of narcissism, but I think it larger than that. I think it a temporary failure of the human spirit to really accept the magnitude of the difficulty that the species is presently in. We need NEW behavior, NEW thinking, NEW relating. The reason why it is failing is because the shock of looking leads to anaethetization, because we have not been taught genuine survival skills, planning, taught to "think," we have not been taught how to drop the false optimism and get Real...lets face it folks...WE ARE BORG! Especially in America...How are you today?

We have no president for change over to a new civilization, new economy, with a deeper value and moral base...we have to teach ourselves, we have to become the leaders and the creators. We have to rediscover the pioneer and the entrepreneural spirit. We have to go to the Moon, on planet earth and terraform her to a hospitable climate and fecundant life giving condition.

For the fundamental lesson that humankind has to learn again and again in every era is "Nature, as the Great Mother, is always supreme, despite any patriarchal scheme to the contrary. "

We need a quiet revolution of "covert" Urban missionarism, because "protest" at this point is pointless...for WE are part of the problem. Preditoral capitalism can only exist if there is an immoral and compulsive population ready to buy irrelevant goods. How are we to protest the militarization of the country when WE are the ones paying for it through taxes. How are we going to complain about the men in black killing off the alternative fuel people, when we fail to invest our money and protection to look after the budding growth of the NEW way. If we protest, we should protest our OWN sleep, our OWN failure of the human spirit to rise to the Reality of its existence.

Besides the evil junta has special sound and wave weapons now that would render any effective protest silent.

9. Jana

Jana Junior Member

How I came to the conclusion that approaching missionarism from a visionary angle is the best way to go about cultural reform.

For me, the physical attraction is there if the spiritual/mental is happening, but I don't meet any sane individuals anymore.

Example of an extremely attractive human, who happens to be female...but this is the kind of mental-spiritual integrity I am talking about, which must be there to ingender attraction.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpAgzji9KnE The Nuclear Madness, Helen Caldicott

I find people are either cynical or manic deniers...both of which are very unattractive...attraction in the Brave New World/1984 can only be a pathetic incipid affair...a further escape.

I tried to point one young mans attention to Bush/Cheney's attempts to start world war 3 by stealing nukes from their own weapons stores...well the next time that young guy saw me he said...Hello Dog...
    I said what was that? Dog? I don't think I am a dog. I am not loyal, and I don't bark, but I do bite!

So that young man, vested Integralist, who buys statues of Quan yin, Buddha and Shiva from our store...was trying to 1.Sexually reject me, even when I am not even interested. 2. Stop me from bringing up issues related to real-life moral questions which demand action from those with any rational faculty whatsoever 3. Trying to inflate his masculinity through denigrating a captured female (I was stuck at work at the time, proprietry making it impossible for me to kick his ass) 4. Simply in the game of spreading poison as a casual method of going about his day.

Thus I say America is in bad psychological spiritual trouble, and it doesn't appear that the young 20's year olds are any saner than the older folks.
    Sex in America, would thus be a step into an asylum....until people get off their ass and demand their country back.

10. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Short Sin-opsis on the State of Terror

It is not conspiracy speech; it is simple logic a 5 year old has the capacity for. Apparently many people in this country continue to pretend that the Emperor wears clothing. Now one has to double think any and all media coverage of the political antics of this country, as the farce plays out.
    Get it, Cheney elected himself chief of NORAD, instigated the stand-down, the planes that flew into the buildings were remote controlled US military planes, a cruise missile hit the Pentagon, Jed Bush was head of the security company for the towers, there was workmen in the towers and power outages for the two weeks prior to the blasting, but the wires were laid 2 years earlier with the security refit of the building, the gold was being removed from the basement, there was a blast in the basement even before the planes hit, there were numerous blasts of the columns throughout the hours before they fell, the firemen were sacrificed because they would have confirmed the numerous blasts, the pullout call was probably jammed-rather than due to faulty walky-talkies, insurance policy on towers 3 weeks prior to tower-pulling, 3.5 billion dollar insurance scam, tower 7 also bought down in demolition, ERON files lost in the blast, pyroclastic dust of buildings blown to smithereens in mid air, melted metal in the basement red hot for months, debris shipped directly to china for smelting, removal of evidence from site, diagonal cuts of steel columns engineered to pull building into its basement, precisely sized to fit trucks for moving, military thermite used, sand niggers do not have US military thermite, nor do they fly military planes with explosive carriages under the fuselage, Bush's Florida estate with antimissile gear on roof 9/10

One can clearly see this is the plot of a bunch of hooligan rogue war profiteers...500,000 US troupes dead-diseased-dying, over 1 million Iraqis dead...inflaming terrorist fever in Middle East, building anti-American hatred, loss of trust, faith in American politics in general by entire world including the American people, gross lose of money, resources and personal which should be going into post-carbon culture building, DU spread throughout Iraq for 4.5 billion years--now spreading over the globe, increase in cancers worldwide, forcing psycho-building of nuclear power stations, encouraging electromagnetic pulse weapon in space to ruin electronics in all nuclear power stations, which can't cool themselves and subsequently blow up each spreading more radiation than 1000 nuclear bombs, America wiped off the map for all time, just cause some boys club decided to blow up their own towers in order to use their new weapons, because the DU waste has to go somewhere, so why not dump it for free in the Middle East amongst the sand storms and date palms and pretend it is some religious war written by some Pike, Dee or Bacon or perhaps the Sumerians themselves 5000 BC...who gives a sh*t...power corrupts-absolute power corrupts badly, as in F rate movie.

And...oil costs more too boot! https://www.wtrg.com/oil_graphs/oilprice1947.gif

11. Jana

Jana Junior Member

America cares nothing for democracy...only for world supremacy...Americans are scared, they seek security at all costs. Secturity for their dollar! Cost...genetic destruction of Iraqis via DU, plus one million Iraqis dead since 1991...and now Iran is organizing the Middle Eastern states to change their oil sales over to the Euro. The fact that Saddam Hussein was selling oil for Euros is what caused the US to go into Irag in the first place. If all Middle East oil changes over to the Euro, this is perfect historical justice, and will cause the financial collapse of the States.

Again, these videos and John Pilgers "War on Democracy" are the answer.

The Trap: Episode One (Adam Curtis, BBC)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TqZDdPHmD

Fantastic...inside view of the Iraq Conspiracy!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=k1oPEfa9Lws

Is the Iraqi war illegal?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1Khut8xbXK8&feature=related

Chomsky on upcoming war on Iran
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTGf4X_Qjew

12. Jana

Jana Junior Member

December 11 ‘07
    Iran has decided to abandon oil export settlements in U.S. dollars.
    Our current policy is to sell crude oil for any currency but U.S. dollars, Iran's Oil Minister Gholam Hossein Nozari said in a statement, adding that all settlements in the U.S. currency had been ruled out.
    OPEC representatives have also questioned the advisability of using the dollar as the currency payable for energy resources, primarily the irreconcilable opponents of the United States - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez. Ahmadinejad called on his OPEC partners to stop using the dollar in their international oil deals and replace it with another and more reliable currency. Although Iran is OPEC's second largest oil exporter, the majority of its members have not immediately supported the idea.
    https://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071211/91913059.html

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jRR9QnAmH08 —Iran stops selling oil in dollars
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_tDhmE2ms&feature=related —Petro Dollar Result Part 1 Nothing Lasts Forever 9/11
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=a5FoDLrn-Z4&feature=related —Cheney’s nest egg.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html —History of the Petrodollar feasco

I think humans are evil, but not any other species. This is so because humans have a "choice" between good and evil. The only reason the air is clearing between US/Iran is because the intelligence agencies are fed up with being shat on by this administration, and they probably got together with some military folks and started a program to try and stop Cheney-Bush from going into Iran...It was the airforce that stopped the stealing of the Minot-Barksdale warheads.
    Now that Iran and others to follow are changing over to the Euro, you can expect the propaganda machine to spew out all kinds of miss information about the danger of Iran and Syria...see Bush trying to bully Syria already. The US already nuked them once is Sept. probably as a warning to capitulate their will to the US.

"Remember, every demand begets opposition. Every taking of possession, monopolization, expropriation is a form of dictatorship which culminates in revolution. The surest way to lose someone is to try and secure them with iron and fire." Maria Szepes, The Magic of Everyday Life.

“Let us take a light, color, sound and form bath in nature, as well as in the masterpieces of fine arts. Let us saturate our soul with music, poetry, philosophy, science. Let us weave further the thoughts that resonate within us. If our circumstances surround our bodies with a short circuit, let us open our eyes to the fact that a winged being lives inside of us who is only held captive by the suggestions of what we believe. When we remember our wings we soar, just as the psychic body does in our dreams. Let us therefore use our soaring imagination. No one can take this away from us. Let us use it in a constructive direction because wherever demons chase it, it can only return home with troubles, painful bindings and restlessness, always.” Maria Szepes, The Magic of Everyday Life

13. Jana

Jana Junior Member

From the Mayor of Salt Lake City
    Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007

MAYOR OF SALT LAKE CITY TO
    BUSH, CONGRESS AND MEDIA
    "WE WON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE"
    Address by Mayor Ross C. "Rocky" Anderson

Today, as we come together once again in this great
    city, we raise our voices in unison to say to
    President Bush, to Vice President Cheney, to other
    members of the Bush Administration (past and
    present), to a majority of Congress, including Utah's
    entire congressional delegation, and to much of the
    mainstream media: "You have failed us miserably
    and we won't take it anymore."

While we had every reason to expect far more of
    you, you have been pompous, greedy, cruel, and
    incompetent as you have led this great nation to a
    moral, military, and national security abyss."
    "You have breached trust with the American people
    in the most egregious ways. You have utterly failed
    in the performance of your jobs. You have
    undermined our Constitution, permitted the violation
    of the most fundamental treaty obligations, and
    betrayed the rule of law.

You have engaged in, or permitted, heinous human
    rights abuses of the sort never before countenanced
    in our nation's history as a matter of official policy.
    You have sent American men and women to kill and
    be killed on the basis of lies, on the basis of shifting
    justifications, without competent leadership, and
    without even a coherent plan for this monumental
    blunder.

We are here to tell you: We won't take it anymore! You have acted in direct contravention of values that we, as Americans who love our country, hold dear. You have deceived us in the most cynical, outrageous ways. You have undermined, or allowed the undermining of, our constitutional system of checks and balances among the three presumed co-equal branches of government. You have helped lead our nation to the brink of fascism, of a dictatorship contemptuous of our nation's treaty obligations, federal statutory law, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

Because of you, and because of your jingoistic false 'patriotism,' our world is far more dangerous, our nation is far more despised, and the threat of terrorism is far greater than ever before. It has been absolutely astounding how you have committed the most horrendous acts, causing such needless tragedy in the lives of millions of people, yet you wear your so-called religion on your sleeves, asserting your God-is-on-my-side nonsense when what you have done flies in the face of any religious or humanitarian tradition. Your hypocrisy is mind-boggling - and disgraceful. What part of "Thou shalt not kill" do you not understand? What part of the "Golden rule" do you not understand? What part of "be honest," "be responsible," and "be accountable" don't you understand? What part of "Blessed are the peacekeepers" do you not understand?

Because of you, hundreds of thousands of people have been killed, many thousands of people have suffered horrendous lifetime injuries, and millions have been run off from their homes. For the sake of our nation, for the sake of our children, and for the sake of our brothers and sisters around the world, we are morally compelled to say, as loudly as we can, "We won't take it anymore!" As United States agents kidnap, disappear, and torture human beings around the world, you justify, you deceive, and you cover up. We find what you have done to men, women and children, and to the good name and reputation of the United States, so appalling, so unconscionable, and so outrageous as to compel us to call upon you to step aside and allow other men and women who are competent, true to our nation's values, and with high moral principles to stand in your places for the good of our nation, for the good of our children, and for the good of our world.

In the case of the President and Vice President, this means impeachment and removal from office, without any further delay from a complacent, complicit Congress, the Democratic majority of which cares more about political gain in 2008 than it does about the vindication of our Constitution, the rule of law, and democratic accountability. It means the election of people as President and Vice President who, unlike most of the presidential candidates from both major parties, have not aided and abetted in the perpetration of the illegal, tragic, devastating invasion and occupation of Iraq. And it means the election of people as President and Vice President who will commit to return our nation to the moral and strategic imperative of refraining from torturing human beings.

In the case of the majority of Congress, it means electing people who are diligent enough to learn the facts, including reading available National Intelligence Estimates, before voting to go to war. It means electing to Congress men and women who will jealously guard Congress's sole prerogative to declare war. It means electing to Congress men and women who will not submit like vapid lap dogs to presidential requests for blank checks to engage in so-called preemptive wars, for legislation permitting warrant-less wiretapping of communications involving US citizens, and for dangerous, irresponsible, saber-rattling legislation like the recent Kyl- Lieberman amendment.

We must avoid the trap of focusing the blame solely upon President Bush and Vice-President Cheney. This is not just about a few people who have wronged our country - and the world. They were enabled by members of both parties in Congress, they were enabled by the pathetic mainstream news media, and, ultimately, they have been enabled by the American people--40% of whom are so ill-informed they still think Iraq was behind the 9/11 attacks a people who know and care more about baseball statistics and which drunken starlets are not wearing underwear than they know and care about the atrocities being committed every single day in our name by a government for which we need to take responsibility.

As loyal Americans, without regard to political partisanship as veterans, as teachers, as religious leaders, as working men and women, as students, as professionals, as businesspeople, as public servants, as retirees, as people of all ages, races, ethnic origins, sexual orientations, and faiths we are here to say to the Bush administration, to the majority of Congress, and to the mainstream media: "You have violated your solemn responsibilities. You have undermined our democracy, spat upon our Constitution, and engaged in outrageous, despicable acts. You have brought our nation to a point of immorality, inhumanity, and illegality of immense, tragic, unprecedented proportions." But we will live up to our responsibilities as citizens, as brothers and sisters of those who have suffered as a result of the imperial bullying of the United States government, and as moral actors who must take a stand: And we will, and must, mean it when we say 'We won't take it anymore.' If we want principled, courageous elected officials, we need to be principled, courageous, and tenacious ourselves. History has demonstrated that our elected officials are not the leaders the leadership has to come from us. If we don't insist, if we don't persist, then we are not living up to our responsibilities as citizens in a democracy and our responsibilities as moral human beings. If we remain silent, we signal to Congress and the Bush administration and to candidates running for office and to the world that we support the status quo.

Silence is complicity. Only by standing up for what's
    right and never letting down can we say we are doing
    our part. Our government, on the basis of a campaign
    we now know was entirely fraudulent, attacked and
    militarily occupied a nation that posed no danger to
    the United States. Our government, acting in our
    name, has caused immense, unjustified death and
    destruction. It all started five years ago, yet where
    have we, the American people, been? At this point,
    we are responsible. We get together once in a while
    at demonstrations and complain about Bush and
    Cheney, about Congress, and about the pathetic
    news media. We point fingers and yell a lot. Then
    most people politely go away until another
    demonstration a few months later.

How many people can honestly say they have spent as
    much time learning about and opposing the outrages
    of the Bush administration as they have spent watching
    sports or mindless television programs during the past
    five years? Escapist, time-sapping sports and insipid
    entertainment have indeed become the opiate of the
    masses. Why is this country so sound-asleep? Why do
    we abide what is happening to our nation, to our
    Constitution, to the cause of peace and international
    law and order? Why are we not doing all in our power
    to put an end to this madness? We should be in the
    streets regularly and students should be raising hell on
    our campuses. We should be making it clear in every
    way possible that apologies or convoluted,
    disingenuous explanations just don't cut it when
    presidential candidates and so many others voted to
    authorize George Bush and his neo-con buddies to
    send American men and women to attack and occupy
    Iraq.

Let's awaken, and wake up the country by committing
    here and now to do all each of us can to take our
    nation back. Let them hear us across the country, as we
    ask others to join us: "We won't take it anymore!" I
    implore you: Draw a line. Figure out exactly where
    your own moral breaking point is. How much will you
    put up with before you say "No more" and mean it?

I have drawn my line as a matter of simple personal
    morality: I cannot, and will not, support any candidate
    who has voted to fund the atrocities in Iraq. I cannot,
    and will not, support any candidate who will not
    commit to remove all US troops, as soon as possible,
    from Iraq. I cannot, and will not, support any candidate
    who has supported legislation that takes us one step
    closer to attacking Iran. I cannot, and will not, support
    any candidate who has not fought to stop the kidnapping,
    disappearances, and torture being carried on in our name.

If we expect our nation's elected officials to take
    us seriously, let us send a powerful message they
    cannot misunderstand. Let them know we really
    do have our moral breaking point. Let them know
    we have drawn a bright line. Let them know they
    cannot take our support for granted that, regardless
    of their party and regardless of other political
    considerations, they will not have our support if
    they cannot provide, and have not provided,
    principled leadership.

The people of this nation may have been far too
    quiet for five years, but let us pledge that we
    won't let it go on one more day that we will do all
    we can to put an end to the illegalities, the moral
    degradation, and the disintegration of our nation's
    reputation in the world.

Let us be unified in drawing the line in declaring
    that we do have a moral breaking point. Let us
    insist, together, in supporting our troops and in
    gratitude for the freedoms for which our veterans
    gave so much that we bring our troops home
    from Iraq, that we return our government to a
    constitutional democracy, and that we commit to
    honoring the fundamental principles of human
    rights.

In defense of our country, in defense of our
    Constitution, in defense of our shared values as
    Americans and as moral human beings we declare
    today that we will fight in every way possible to
    stop the insanity, stop the continued military
    occupation of Iraq, and stop the moral depravity
    reflected by the kidnapping, disappearing, and
    torture of people around the world.

14. Jana

Jana Junior Member

The problem is not Americans it is greed...the oil companies killed off the few alternative energy inventors...and held back new tech...that is what is causing this current crisis, if tech had been allowed to continue in its own natural way we would all be flying around in solarpowered spacezippies by now. There are still 4,500 energy patents held up in the patent office vaults so now the inventors are resorting to opensourcing their inventions....that is putting the info out there for free, as a last ditched effort to save ourselves and the planet.

Beyond Hope, Derrick Jensen
    https://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/ ... ticle/170/
    When you give up on hope, something even better happens than it not killing you, which is that in some sense it does kill you. You die. And there’s a wonderful thing about being dead, which is that they—those in power—cannot really touch you anymore. Not through promises, not through threats, not through violence itself. Once you’re dead in this way, you can still sing, you can still dance, you can still make love, you can still fight like hell—you can still live because you are still alive, more alive in fact than ever before. You come to realize that when hope died, the you who died with the hope was not you, but was the you who depended on those who exploit you, the you who believed that those who exploit you will somehow stop on their own, the you who believed in the mythologies propagated by those who exploit you in order to facilitate that exploitation. The socially constructed you died. The civilized you died. The manufactured, fabricated, stamped, molded you died. The victim died.

And who is left when that you dies? You are left. Animal you. Naked you. Vulnerable (and invulnerable) you. Mortal you. Survivor you. The you who thinks not what the culture taught you to think but what you think. The you who feels not what the culture taught you to feel but what you feel. The you who is not who the culture taught you to be but who you are. The you who can say yes, the you who can say no. The you who is a part of the land where you live. The you who will fight (or not) to defend your family. The you who will fight (or not) to defend those you love. The you who will fight (or not) to defend the land upon which your life and the lives of those you love depends. The you whose morality is not based on what you have been taught by the culture that is killing the planet, killing you, but on your own animal feelings of love and connection to your family, your friends, your landbase—not to your family as self-identified civilized beings but as animals who require a landbase, animals who are being killed by chemicals, animals who have been formed and deformed to fit the needs of the culture.

15. Jana

Jana Junior Member

How to Save the World?

We could set up special factories that feed people fart-beans genetically modified to produce more gas. Since the the Government requires so much gas and electricity, we could surround all Government buildings with fart factories. With specially sound proof walls to keep down the noise. To power planes you could just feed the passengers the beans...thereby supplying "free energy"on demand.

Fart-beans will save the world!! No more chopping down the rainforests for hamburger beef or palm oil. No more oil spills, no more DU wars. Granted there may be some loss of life by spontaneous combustion, but that is a reasonable price to pay for so much goodness, and security. In fact things would run so smoothly the politicans will be hard put to find things to mess up, so we can just get rid of the government all together. I am sure if you do the math, you will find that fart-beans will easily take you to the moon. And I am sure you could grow more fart-beans up there for the journey back to earth.
    Wow! 8) :idea: :D

16. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Chomsky for President!

Chomsky vs. Pearle debate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNAGE9rLFRg&NR=1
    If Chomsky's closing speech in #18 doesn't make you cry, then you are a scaley reptile.

Terrorism: Unlawful use of threat and aggression to coerce and intimidate populations.

Note the US has been engaged in terrorism within and without its boarders. The US suffers from an autoimmune disease, cancer and a world pandemic virus that it is spreading everywhere.

Yes the Chomsky/Pearle debate reveals the whole ballgame regarding American Empiralism. You have the sane compassionate Chomsky on the one hand, and the yesman Empiralist appologist false honor lying Pearle on the other. In one youtube interview where Pearle was making coffee, he said that going to Iraq made sense only if to allow the Iraqis to establish their own democratic government,---but the Bush agenda was to set up camp permanently until the oil ran out...that is DU genetic deterioration of "millions" of US and allied troops over the course.

There is no greater evil on earth than the US right now, because it has the biggest club. The US as a "whole" is a devouring beast and the goodness of individuals within it, becomes lost in the cancerous rampage of the whole of the empiralist beast.

This morning while walking I overheard part of a conversation...the women said "that was our choice" and the guy said "yea we kill everything in our way." Even women in the US are "hardened" by the Goliath complex...into a soulless acceptance of absolute power makes right. Thus the US cares nothing for nobody, least of all the souls of the people of the US. So the US may conquer the world, but what victory is that when all souls are lost in the making of the evil empire. I think humans are evil, but not any other species. This is so because humans have a "choice" between good and evil.

To keep abreast of current developments follow Alex Jones and Paul Craig Roberts. For history follow John Pilgers and Noam Chomsky. Fred Bell and Bill Deagle. Symbolism and conspiracy—Alan Watt and Freeman Perspective https://www.freemantv.com/ and Michael Tsarion is also very good except for the reptile/Sumer/Planet X stuff. Middle East News from Mosaic TV at youtube.

17. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Since we all fill in the blanks according to our own sense of reality...to an extent we are all agents of social control.

We each have to increasingly become warriors, because evil runs riot in our sleep. The world will remain increasingly corruptable until individuals break away from centralized power systems...generate their own electricity, educate themselves, grow their own food, think for themselves, seek out their own sources of media, set up communal barter systems etc...Community banking and investment systems and communal land trusts.

If a cancer has taken over the human species...you stop feeding the cancer...and start feeding the Tree of Life.

Gaviotas is a village of about 200 people in Colombia, South America. For three decades, Gaviotans - peasants, scientists, artists, and former street kids have planted millions of trees, thus allowing for the regeneration of an indigenous rainforest. They farm organically and use wind and solar power. Every family enjoys free housing, community meals, and schooling. There are no weapons, no police, no jail. There is no mayor. Here, more than twenty-five years ago, an intrepid visionary named Paolo Lugari set out to create a village that could sustain itself agriculturally, economically, and artistically.
    https://www.chelseagreen.com/1998/items/gaviotas —Gaviotas, A Village to Reinvent the World, by Alan Weisman

18. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Beyond Hope, Derrick Jensen
    https://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/ ... ticle/170/
    The type of hope that article was proposing, is the type of infantile daydreaming and denial that makes one pretend that the powers that be (Big Daddy) will take care of us so we do not have to change or really look at things and decide what to do. That is the narcotic hope of the sheep.

As a fledgling socalled spiritual movement, we cannot expect Integral to get up and start directing the show in all areas of human endeavor...more rather it is an ideology which will infest certain individuals with more peripheral vision with which to act...thus slowly integral may have some positive effect. However not if it is merely used to bolster the ego of weakwilled nerds. That is Integral is only as good as the individual or society that uses integral concepts. However if these people do not have Natural Step and Permaculture values as the base of their thought pyramid then any Integral endeavor is bound to fail.

Fear, denial, depression, hopelessness and wasted lives will ensue as long as we continue to remain stunned into inaction by the enormity of the problems we face. Each meme has their place in the efforts to change things around, and such efforts need to be more intelligent and coordinated than any revolution in past human history. Both the New Age Movement, the American Buddhist/Adviata Movement and possibly the Integral Movement could all work against us if we use these methods to distance us from truly feeling the consequences of our current predicament, and using that dire felt-sense to propel concerted collective action. At this point no matter what meme we are or what ideology we hold we can no longer afford infantile daydreaming and the narcotic hope of the sheep and still call ourselves "human".

Sooo What To Do?
    1. Inform ourselves of the nature of the problem and work together to establish a historical account of the present socio-politico-economic environment. Work on informing the community via people friendly means like the arts, comedy, film and street theatre.
    2. Get educated in alternative technologies, permaculture, new-politics especially in the area in which you want to contribute. Spred information. Share resources. Focus and prioritize.
    3. Find new fuel sources and new technologies and projects that you can invest captital in, in order to get these things off the ground.
    4. Create volunteer corps of people involved in transforming houselots into edible landscape and for increasing house insulation and greening houses and office buildings.
    5. Push local government into allowing greenhouse additions to houses for food growing and passive heating. Push for turning unused urban land into community gardens.
    6. Work to get Magnagas generators in the sewage plants, and hydrogen fuel cell generators for Universities and such.
    7. Travel around the new schools and communities so you can network and pick up knowledge and skills. Take working holidays in third world permaculture projects or disaster relief or reforestation projects.
    8. Assess your nature and skills, find where you could contribute the most, then find others in the same field and hune your efforts.

Part of the mechanism of nonaction is "confusion." For example we see the CFR, World Bank and IMF, Bildabergers that run the show are spredding the rehetoric of "Anticommunism" and yet the total control ethos they operate from is pressing for a reduction of sovereignty in all its aspects, increase in globalism and a type of economic communism in which individuals are right-less, power-less cogs in a global machine. Thus the slogan of anticommunism is used to bring about a communist world ruled by a power-elite.
    Thus we must have the ability to reverse-think and see all things as they really are, not as they say they are.

19. Jana

Jana Junior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sstDwKT ... re=related Bill Moyers, secret government 1987…basically sums it up

CFR-Counsel on Foreign Relations is the unseen government of the US
    1. Corrupt Federal Reserve - Robbing Americans Since 1913 [1/3] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPU8w7Bxc0A
    2. CFR - The Secret Government [2/3]
    3. The CFR Controlled Media Cabal [3/3]

The agenda appears to be to increase debt and create a depression so that civil war breaks out which justifies a police state…but even if people do nothing the CFR will still instigate the globalist agenda…however if the entire world is run by these guys, that means that wars are not the struggles of sovereign powers, but are orchestrated to ensure resource supply lines, and sqwish opposition.

20. Jana

Jana Junior Member

The four marks of the Fascist spirit-nationalism and racism, a love of violence and war, irrationalism, and revolutionary presumption...fascism wrought a "sacralization of politics" that made it demonic but that also allowed it to sink its hooks deep into the soul.

Rather Wilhelm Reichian:
    "This fascist symbolization creates a particular kind of psychic economy which places sexuality in the service of destruction. According to this intellectual theory, despite its sexually-charged politics, fascism is an anti-eros, 'the core of all fascist propaganda is a battle against everything that constitutes enjoyment and pleasure'." wiki

"Fascism is an authoritarian political ideology (generally tied to a mass movement) that considers individual and social interests subordinate to the interests of the state or party. Fascists seek to forge a type of national unity, usually based on (but not limited to) ethnic, cultural, racial, religious attributes. The key attribute is intolerance of others: other religions, languages, political views, economic systems, cultural practices, etc. Various scholars attribute different characteristics to fascism, but the following elements are usually seen as its integral parts: nationalism, statism, militarism, totalitarianism, anti-communism, corporatism, populism, collectivism, and opposition to political and economic liberalism." wiki

Fascism is a form of sadomasicism on a national scale...the New World Orderists, want to make it sadomasicism on a Global scale. It involves a criminal misuse of the law for "preditory" gains, and a vast victim population that is silenced into conformity through fear.

Last night I didn't go to sleep till after 4.30 and then I have elaborate dreams. In one of the dreams I was attacked by a largish Mexican guy...whereupon I turned on him in affection and said, "all right then lets get it on." This flipped his attack, he returned to rationality and said oh, no sorry I am gay. :D
    This was quite different from the one attack I actually had in my life, when the guy engaged a tussle, I said "alright, now you are going to get it!" and proceeded to fight with extreme uneffectiveness.

Grokking the sadomasicistic basis of fascism should allow us to better avoid its full blown forms.