Why the PRI vs permies thing?

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by pippimac, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FREE Permaculture

FREE Permaculture Junior Member

he's just trying to divert the topic to his benefit, i'm letting him use me as the tool he so requires, i don't mind being the fall guy if it means he will be inspired enough to show himself as he is, big ego's are so easy to bring out to the fore.

now let's continue on his forum, I will happily delete all my posts here and post it up on his.

2. Finchj

Finchj Junior Member

Yes, he has a big ego. Thats part of what makes Paul, well, Paul! Paul just so happens to own a website and the way he runs it isn't to your liking.

We get that. You can disagree without being so venomous.

I don't like the way he manages his forums either. But Paul seems to want "shop talk" vs the sticky and oft divisive ethics topics.

Paul: Do you have a place on your forum where you can talk about ethics or other topics that you'd normally take the axe to? If not, have you considered a subforum?

Free: If you haven't figured it out yet, its odd for someone to read your defense of the ethical heart of Permaculture alongside the invectives you've thrown at Paul over the last couple of pages...

3. FREE Permaculture

FREE Permaculture Junior Member

no, you see he's got you too, my replies are simply replies to his replies, his replies were designed as such to take the upper hand by bellitling and generally trying to make me feel small, so the hope is that others' like yourself won't see that and just take words at face value so then you defend him because he's prodded me to say a wrong thing..

aventually his plan is so that me and you and anyone else here starts to fight amongst ourselves, the original discussion is then totally disregarded as it doesn't matter now, now that they are fighting amongst themselves, he can then show that he was up against people with bigger social issues, and off he will go into the ego world totally convinced that he succeeded.

so no, I won't be duped into his method and i won't argue with anyone here about it, i'll just wait for him to do a thread on his forum and i'll add my bit there.

4. Finchj

Finchj Junior Member

No, he doesn't "have me." If he had me, I'd be off signing up for his forum again. I won't be fighting anyone here or elsewhere. Not my thing anymore. See you in another thread, I'm out of this one.

Cheers!

5. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Alright. Free Permaculture is out for 7 days.

Anyone else?

6. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Also, I'm locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.