Discussion in 'Recipes & Remedies' started by michal, Aug 14, 2015.
there are many food.In this food i want to know that which food protect our skin diseases?
There are a great many plants that help with skin ailments like Aloe. I suggest reading here.
Below are list for food that good for skin:
1. Nuts and seeds - Reduce dryness. They have good source of Vitamin E which is effective for skin.
2. Coffee and Tea - Drink coffee and green tea are useful for lower rate for skin cancer. They both have antioxidant compound which very beneficial.
3. Strawberries or other Vitamin C food - It helps for ageing skin. Also it leads to skin weakness and damage.
4. Watermelon - This fruit good during the summer season because it can actually avoid sunburn.
5. Honey - It has good source of vitamins and minerals. It helps as a moisturizer, an antiseptic and a substance that promotes wound healing.
I also can recommend Avocado. You can use it for a facial mask. For normal skin use ½ avocado, 1tbsp. of tomato paste and 1 tbsp. of lime juice. Use a small bowl and smash the pulp of the avocado with a fork. Add the tomato purée. Finally pour in the lime juice and continue mixing until you have a nice smooth paste.
If you have dry skin, you can alter the mixture slightly. Instead of the tomato paste use skin nurturing and moisturising honey. Also reduce the amount of lime juice to 1 tsp. Another variation is to use only 1 tbsp. of honey and additionally 1 tbsp. of cheese curd or natural yoghurt. The amount of lime juice stays the same.
Give it a try. It is fairly easy.
Separate names with a comma.