when a climax species loses its niche,,,it is displaced, or worse.

Discussion in 'General chat' started by kimbo.parker, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

ugh, still focused on humans.

Want to be really focused on this subject... look in our oceans.

Sharks ARE NO LONGER APEX.

So what is next?

Well, the next thing down comes up and feeds on what Sharks did.... so what is it? Humboldt Squid, far FAR more dangerous than Sharks by far. Sharks don't school. Sharks don't talk with one another. Sharks don't drag you down to davy jones locker along with 14 other friends because these squid school.

Now that is happening now, right outside. This is what happens when humans attack apex predators with no f'n sense what so f'n ever.

2. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

gday mate - going tropo? - perhaps i can help

Paka,

sharks school - ( i was a shark fisherman - i had a boat, it was my job, it was hell glorious and one of the most stupid things i've ever done - 5 years ) and this is why you can trust me on this.
    not just a few species - it is ubiquitous - certain commonalities that define the species in their responses to dynamic environment - some sharks follow different currents at different
    depths,,,,but the 'some' is species homogeneous, the school would be species specific every time,,,and on the edges, operating with but not in the main school are the other schools, occupying the stability of place, practising homogeneous culture, maintaining distance, holding a niche, a climax species.

ah the good old days - i was one of the reasons that many beaches had no shark problem.
    we'd do some cowboy stuff - nets in closed waters ; setting close to perth beaches got us big Tigers, big Grey Nurse, Big Hamerheads, Big Bull sharks and once, just once a big Mako ( ugly ) Never a white in those days .....a point of note,,these big sharks were not in schools, they were alone or in small groups.

all of the above sharks are worthless to eat - we took their fins.....
    we made our living from little sharks - Bronze Whalers, Whiskeries, Carpet Shark/ Wobbygong, Gummy Shark, Black Tip Shark, small Grey Nurse, some sting rays, and a few scale fish, though not many.....

nets that we used were large mesh gill nets - made with monofiliment mesh, by us, by hand at great cost in time and materials.
    we used sounders to make sure we were not setting nets on reef because the net catches the reef and that is where it stays - lost to the fisherman.

the nets only work because our target sharks crossed country that was otherwise fish desert - in schools.

In those days, local people ate the local sharks - through fish and chip shops through out the land,,,not any more.

these schooling squid of which you speak.....the old fisherman in me is stirred....as i contemplate 14 swimmers ( an entire vacswim group )
    becoming calamari.

i'm thinking giant squid in a tank out the back.
    part of a small aquaculture project.....and the wife on my case because it keeps taking chickens.

The rspca would be onto me for not providing it with company and a rudimentary social scene...a two squid system practically demands a breeding pair.

if you thought a horny jersey bull took some work, imagine a giant bull squid,,,,hurling buckets otf squid semen across the yard,,,,and so on.

consider where you are in space - the big picture - lets just stop the world turning for a bit, and look up and around at the sky - we are around this side of the sun, the january side, where earth in its orbit around sol currently is located in space, its a place albiet it bloody big one but a place none the less.

every january we ride the earth ball round to here - we call it january but january = here, a location.

i observe a pattern to januaries - they piss me off.
    and i postulate;

that the reason december january, feb and march all are not my time of year ever - is actually in space.

i don't know what the prime causal is , but i know that it is patterned by Sol eclipsing what i call Home space for 3 or 4 months every year!

Pak, Helen, fellow down and outs where ever you may be -

once we make it through this shadow, that ironically we call darkness but is actually light, we'll be bathed by the vibe of our Home Space again.

dressing in black, is pining for the darkness,,,,that time when Sol gets his fat arse out of the way and stops obscuring that deepest aquamarine light your soul knows as the place of its people.

if my take on this is true-ish;
    it strikes me as critical, that when us people on the wrong side of sol - literally, when we kark it - are going to suffer some misfortune, if i might just stretch the concept of fortune a tad....

there are implications beyond death of die-ing in the wrong neighbourhood, on the wrong side of Sol

this enlightenment provides a range of target objectives -may through to october with june july august most desirable - for death.
    this small attention to the obvious;

removes the post death anxiety of just having died, having your pineal initiate a pack up and send - of you, your soul , on a tight beam transmission - heading for the fkn son.

so, my sense of place, and yours Pak i suspect, certainly herself's, and prolly thousands more - is connected to the space that is our Homespace, where our type were seeded from, and where they hope to go, when they get to travel as soul stuff again.

souls as beings of light, as data as light, as data that remains true even when converted, as from light to copper, light to chemical, chemical to life, life to end of life transmission of electomagnetic spectrum signal.

a soul as a tranmitted signal - at least in the first instance - until it gets received and ?
    is i think fragile.
    at this time of transmitted signal - is risk.

i think that deep inside we know this.
    i think that a discontent rooted in the practicalities of spacial co-ordinates is fundamental stuff no one gets...unless they follow astrology.

i'm a cancerian - who would live on this side!!

i t

3. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

Some... some sharks school. ALL Humboldt squid school, and work together. Large difference.

4. kimbo.parker

When in rome, do as the romans do.

[​IMG] PHOTOGRAPH BY GREGORIO BORGIA, AP

[Mel White, for National Geographic, Published January 27, 2014]

"Why did the crow and the gull attack the doves? Because the doves were white. Thousands of pigeons (relatives of doves) live in Rome, as in most cities. They range in color from grayish to brownish to blackish and everything in between. Many other species of birds live in Rome as well, but none are pure white.

What were the birds that attacked the peace doves? One was a hooded crow, and the other was a yellow-legged gull. Both are very common birds in Europe. The former is related to the American crow, while the latter is related to the herring gull that's so familiar on seashores and at garbage dumps. The crow and the gull are both omnivorous, which means they eat anything from discarded French fries on a parking lot to nestlings stolen from other birds' nests and carrion on a roadside. And both are bold birds well adapted to surviving around people—like, say, in Rome."
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    View attachment 2304

Seagull and Crow - climax species of different species and culture co-operating in defence of the niche....the 'Vatican Advantage'

Attached Files:

5. kimbo.parker

ofcourse if we'd used 2 black birds - we'd have been racist -

[​IMG]

one dove to the other -

" i hope no one thinks we're gay ",,,what is it with those priests.!!?

' 2 white gays guys in this neighbourhood? , he should have just burned us.'

do you reckon anyone saw us leaving the church?!!

6. andrew curr

andrew curr Moderator

Somthing poetic about that!
    Wonder how one might convert papa Francis to permaculture!
    Shouldnt be too difficult St Fancis and his family greatly esteemed Oaks

Ego credam Quercus !

7. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

I have been thinking of writing him about it.

Kimbo, most of those sharks you killed weren't human eaters, per sey.

Tiger sharks, everyone could learn lessons from Hawiian surfers. Never cull the large ones near shore, little ones then come in shore and have to learn humans don't taste good. Large predators already know this.

However, the point remains, humans displaced a true apex species in favor of an intelligent, schooling, animal with 10 arms that swims stronger then any human. A pack mentality animal that can severe your hand or rip through Kevlar like a hot knife through pot butter.

[video=youtube_share;9Fkl312lldQ]https://youtu.be/9Fkl312lldQ[/video]

On the plus side of things, India finally recognized Dolphins as a non-human intelligent species deserving of rights.

8. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

Kimbo...

[​IMG]

Good climax species isn't it?

9. kimbo.parker

a little update - lets end this multicultural madness

since i kicked off this little thread , which rests on the basic premise that multiculturalism as it is generally accepted is just a con to get the herd to consume more - nothing is quite as consumptive as war....

there has been an intensification of the Sudanese situation, ethnically the same but culturally different......
    and
    of course there has been the development of the Ukrainian situation....ethnically or racially the same but culturally different....

so i feel it is appropriate for me to say " see, i told ya"

multiculturalism is not something a smart climax species tolerates -

as much as it irks me - it seems to me that the prime example of a climax species doing due diligence is the Chinese....or maybe the Myanmar (Burmese).

and; i point out that still no one seems to have invented a word that describes a multiculturalism that comprises only complimentary cultures -
    when it should have been in the realm of Permaculture to come up with such a word, given that Permaculture does not itself give much backing to pure multiculturalism in the systems it designs.....

weeds are good, but not in the vegy patch is an example.
    weeds are good in their place,,,,like muslims in the middle east?

to be sure if i was a muslim, i would not want to share my space with christians - and they generally don't chose to.

it is a unique disconnect that our western capitalistic greedist society has....where we think that it requires no recipe to pull off social harmony - just chuck it all in mate - shit in the cake - piss in the beer style.

yet, this is just dumb and the evidence is in your face all around the world - hard to bloody miss it.

is there any contemporary war that is not based on culture clash?

a climax species strives for and aggressively maintains a cultural homogeneity .....such that community results from exclusion...and all the different species contribute positively to the one supra culture......( i repeat )
    the 'one', not the multi.

i propose that Australia accepts many many more refugees - as an ethical imperative.
    i propose that a condition of this acceptance and entry into the lucky country is that a contractual arrangement be entered into compelling these new australians to renounce any previous culture and accept the primary and principle culture of the land, the niche, and the climax species.....

else and with respect, they are excluded.

community is about exclusion
    permaculture models natures demonstration of this ( supposedly )

so; we agree then ?

we accept there are companion plants and companion cultures....and there are hostile plants and hostile cultures...
    and it is beneath the smarts of a climax species and supra culture of climax species to get this fundamentally wrong.....like we are doing.

dear Ukraine, you have been displaced....inact Plan B

K

10. kimbo.parker

Nasa doesn't due multiculturalism

this from the Nat. Geographic:

"As NASA sends rovers to Mars, plans a trip to Jupiter's icy moon Europa, and looks for an ocean on Saturn's moon Enceladus, the hope is to find life-forms on those interstellar bodies. To ensure that doesn't include forms that originated on Earth—and that the new environment isn't compromised the way Earth ecosystems can be by invasive species or infectious diseases—NASA is now thoroughly cleaning its space-bound vessels."

so where is the multicultural ethos here?

there is none.
    there is the fundamental smarts that some things don't belong in some places - earth bugs on mars, cultural christians amid cultural muslims, shit in a cake, and so on.

NASA demonstrates cultural sensitivity,,,,there is no fanatical cry of multiculturalism and be dammed.....there are sensitivities, and there are plenty of scientists to keep base stupidity out of the mix.

Multiculturalism is a scam to create wars to cause consumption and kill off the dumb masses.

I reject it.
    I won't put piss in beer either,,,i don't care if it is the same colour....it isn't about the colour....ask a Ukrainian,,,,it is about the culture and the cultural identity.

some things go together.
    some things don't; christian and muslim cultures don't go together - but don't rush to presume i'm anti muslim or pro christian.....i'm a just a little pagan....i can mix with Buddhists, Hindus, and Agnostics and the cultures this mob are within.....

As a Permaculture designer interested in the design of harmonious human settlement - I take a simple scholarly interest in the subject, and piss on multiculturalism when ever i get the chance.

:)
    K

11. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

Oh Kimbo my lovely friendly Pagan I shouldn't have to remind YOU of this but I will anyway.

Do what thou wilst so long as ye harm none.

:p

12. kimbo.parker

hail comrade :)

i don't need reminding - my intention is never to harm anyone, lest they be of enemy status of course, in which case it is a case of do or be done to....

that said, in declaring myself as part of a climax species, with the legit intention of defending my niche, it would only be an aggressor that received harm from me - a non hostile would not attract the harmful intention; a non hostile would not enter our niche without demonstrating positive and compatible intent.

that said; in the absence of demonstrated positive and compatible intent - ( for instance, hanging one of our mates pregnant women ) - harmful intent from us in the niche is assured.

we are clear on this - and we keep our status as nice guys.

Pak, as my delegated spokesman for all things USA-could you please give me a heads up on your country's armed militia, with loaded guns trained on those protesting one bastards incredibly selfish act of grazing his cattle on public lands whilst refusing to pay the required dues, and refusing to remove his cattle upon order.

from this australians perspective; this is the John Wayne legacy, the cultural blind spot of the brave and the free....

how does this armed militia in defiance of the democratically elected government - get away with this wild west lawless shit - the law of might, the law of threat, the law of violence.

in Oz these sort of groups are called - Comancheros, Finks, Hells Angels, Coffin Cheaters, Brothers for Life etc.
    outlaws all, and the public face of organised crime.

these tossers fairly well freak out the common man.....

in the USofA,,,the John Wayne legacy and wild west mentality has them elevated to the rank of 'peoples army in defence of constitutional rights'....something like local heroes and not bunch of lawless pricks.

and i wonder; are they just some guys defending their niche; perfectly reasonable acts by perfectly reasonable people?
    and is their threat of extreme violence ( bullets ) complimenting my case or prejudicing it.

i suspect prejudicing it , so i would have them shot....
    :)

violence begetting violence.....there is some mention of that in our Pagan scriptures i'm sure....something about not cutting that which lives.

anyway, always fun to chat with you, but i'm off now to spray roundup and simazine - lots of chemicals, thousands of litres of chemicals.
    and you can stick that 'grow a firebreak permacrap where it belongs - in the cities and not in rural realities.

aaahhhh cathartic, very bloody cathartic.

cheers,
    K

13. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

He moved out of US news since he became quiet the racist dumbass citing quiet the rant on tv. I'm talking a return to slavery kind of talk. Now America wants the blood of some basketball ceo for being an equally dumb racist... but you are right, its a sign of that time period. I await for that generation to be 6' under so we can get on with fixing things in more earnest.