Water to run cars?

Discussion in 'Designing, building, making and powering your life' started by TropicalRose, Jan 19, 2008.

1. TropicalRose

TropicalRose Junior Member

2. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Nope it is real...there are probably quite a few people that managed to salvage or recreate the Stan Meyer technology. See my Water Fuel thread below that I started for more links.

3. gardenlen

gardenlen Group for banned users

g'day rose,

there is money involved and by the sounds/looks of it maybe quiet a lot? the whole layout of the page looks like someone selling snake oil, that is not to say whatever this technology is that it can't/won't work just i like simple unclutered promotion myself to the point and how much they expect to collect from you.

first up has anyone here bought the product that is supposed to lead to a 200+% improvement as the web page indicates?

why can't the book(s) (i take it that is what they are flogging?) be bought from a regular book store? remember we had a "feed the chooks" premier [jo-blo] who put tax payer finds into this sort of tech' way back when and guess what it was dead in the water the very next day (excuse the pun).

len