Warning I have been hacked !

Discussion in 'General chat' started by frosty, Feb 6, 2007.

1. frosty

frosty Junior Member

be very careful of joining /posting on bulletin boards run by "backyard" operators

some may proclaim to be friendly sites similar to this one in content but just because they make those claims does not mean their owners have any ethics or any knowledge of internet etiquette

I had a dispute with an unscrupulous board owner because he did not like my anti militarism views and my computer has been hacked and my links redirected because they did not want me to be able to view their PUBLIC site

I have posted on various BBs for over 10 years and I know that while a board can ban anyone they like ( although most ethical board administrators do try and be fair to everyone and offer an explaination to the banned person and the other board members ) it is illegal to tamper with their connection

I have sent a complaint to the telecommunication ombudsmen and several politicians .........

so be very careful although to be honest in 10 years this is the first such unscrupulous wanker I have encountered ...........I am ashamed to say the site in question is aussie owned

an strangely the person inquestion is ex military and this only reinforces my experience of dealing with the military here that in all cases they believe they can do whatever they want to get what they want and the end justifiies the means be it legal or not ..........

eg the whole state is under a fire alert no outdoor ginding or welding et etc but the military will drive through the bush at the lancelin DTA and have live firing exercises in tinder dry bush

frosty

2. frosty

frosty Junior Member

I have had some pm and it seems I am not the only one who has been hacked by that site :evil:

I can only hope that people desert it in droves

I am sure muzza wont mind a few new members :wink:

now all I have to do is find someone to check out my computer before I will be game to do my internet banking again :x

frosty

3. FREE Permaculture

FREE Permaculture Junior Member

haha, That's funny :lol:
    almost all BB's are run by back yarders
    how have you been hacked?
    do you mean your ip address is being re-directed?
    that's not a hack, it's just the website forwarding your ip address when you go to that site.
    hide your ip address, get back in there and kick some army butt frosty! :lol: