wanted saddle back/large black gilts

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by rob, Nov 6, 2006.

1. rob

rob Guest

We are growing pigs for the spit market and run all our sows outdoors. each pigs in it's own shed, dirt floor and STRAW and as own run to dig and snuffle round. We would love to source some lucky ladies to move onto our pig friendly farm. Prefer not large white/ landrace.

2. ho-hum

ho-hum New Member

Rob,

One of our occasional readers - BaringaPark has big black pigs with floppy ears. I am not sure of the breed, keep an eye on this as she may post again. I believe she is around Shepparton and may not be too far from you.

Cheers

floot

3. ho-hum

ho-hum New Member

4. rob

rob Guest

thanks for the help on pigs

I found the lady with the black pigs she is near wangaratta, not far from me. thank you very much.

Rob

5. baringapark

baringapark Junior Member

Hi Rob

Did you get onto the woman at Beechworth...any luck??

E

6. rob

rob Guest

pigs

not yet, had a bunch of sows pig together, so room is an issue. Looking to sell a few older mums and order replacements soon. thanks for asking. how are your pigs going? Any litters on the ground?

7. Large Black Hogs

If you are looking for a source for the Large Black Hogs or just need information on them, check out https://www.largeblackhogs.com