Wanted, partnership for a Coata Rica permacultur farm project

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by heiner, Aug 8, 2014.

1. heiner

heiner Junior Member

Hello,
    I started my project in 1991, on 11 acre. My goal was creating a autonomic permaculture farm and i planted hundrets of fruit trees, made fishponds, goat stable for 4, a chicken house, a greenhouse, food forrest, builded a comunity ranco by the river and a hilltop guest house with solar power, rainwater cachment and a lot more small projects. There are waterfalls on the property also large natural pools and lagoons, 2 acre of pristine tropical forrest with giant trees.......The location is very good and the acess to the farm is nice and easy. Distance to the coast 3 miles, to the next beach 5 miles ( Montezuma Beach), next town 2 miles, national airport just 15 min. driving. Finca Las Cascadas is located at the Pazific Coast on the southern Nicoja peninsula, prov. Puntarenas, Santa Fe ( near Cobano). I have Posted some pics on Facebook, go to ; heiner las cascadas. The place has a lot of buisness potential and i am looking for a motivated partner to get some monthly income to finance my new project. All ideas, offers and plans are wellcome and will be preciated.

Thats all for today, i will compete the description soon, please feel free to ask questions.