Wanted, cuttings from persimmons, pomegranates,table grapes

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by luckylouie, Apr 9, 2006.

1. luckylouie

luckylouie Junior Member

Hi, I am looking to purchase, or swap for, cuttings of persimmon, pomegranate and table grapes (green seedless and black). I know it's too early in the year to take cuttings but best to ask now. I am relatively new to gardening so don't have a lot to swap, which is why I am happy to buy the cuttings.

However, here is a list of what I can swap:

Blue Agapanthus seeds - yes I know they're classified as a weed but I still love them

Pandorea seeds - commonly called wonga vine, this particular one has pale pink, lightly perfumed flowers, and is exceptionally vigorous. Please note, I have not grown this from seed. It is simply seed collected from a vine I bought and planted three years ago, so I have no idea what the germination rate is.

1 dozen snake bean seeds

1 packet of italian parsley seeds from Greenpatch Seeds, fresh but surplus to my needs

1 packet of sweet pea seeds from Greenpatch

Hot pink poppy seeds, collected this March

The following seeds from Eden Seeds: half dozen each of Manzana chilli, otherwise know as the perennial tree chilli, Chou Moellier Kale, Red Russian Kale, and Egyptian Spinach. I have just purchased these and don't need whole packets

I'd also love to get my hands on sweet potato shoots. I have tried growing them from store bought sweet potatos to no avail.

Lastly, I'd love to plant some jerusalem artichokes, but there are none available to buy in store right now.

So if anyone is interested in selling or swapping, please email me at

[email protected]