Transportation needed to Zaytuna NSW from Brisbane.

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by amyitispds, Dec 3, 2009.

1. amyitispds

amyitispds Junior Member

Hi any and All,

I will be attending the 10 week internship at Zaytuna Farm in NSW beginning on Jan 24th. I will be flying from the US to Brisbane sometime around the 21st or 22nd and then will be looking for a way to get to the farm from there.

Is anyone available to carpool? I will be happy to share cost of travel etc.

Otherwise, does anyone have recommendations for bus travel?

best and thanks,

David

2. Nick Huggins GC Qld

Nick Huggins GC Qld Junior Member

Im attending the internship as well. I live on the Gold Coast which is 1hr south of Brisbane and 1.5hrs north of Zaytuna farm.
    I'll be heading there on the 24th of Jan from the GC. There regular trains that run from the airport to center of brisbane then direct to the Gold Coast.
    I'd be more than happy to travel with a fellow permie!!! I'll be in Sydney on the 21st Jan and traveling back to the Gold coast that day and getting back home on the 22nd. I'll be leaving the to Zaytuna farm at around 2pm on the 24th.
    That more than enough time to get setup and look around the farm. I just finished my PDC in early December so I have a understanding for how the farm works. Here is my email, please keep in contact if my offer fits in with you.
    [email protected]
    Regards
    Nick Huggins

3. Nick Huggins GC Qld

Im attending the internship as well. I live on the Gold Coast which is 1hr south of Brisbane and 1.5hrs north of Zaytuna farm.
    I'll be heading there on the 24th of Jan from the GC. There regular trains that run from the airport to center of brisbane then direct to the Gold Coast.
    I'd be more than happy to travel with a fellow permie!!! I'll be in Sydney on the 21st Jan and traveling back to the Gold coast that day and getting back home on the 22nd. I'll be leaving the to Zaytuna farm at around 2pm on the 24th.
    That more than enough time to get setup and look around the farm. I just finished my PDC in early December so I have a understanding for how the farm works. Here is my email, please keep in contact if my offer fits in with you.
    hugginsn AT bigpond.net.au
    Regards
    Nick Huggins

4. Nick Huggins GC Qld

No reply. So I'm guessing transport is ok

5. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

Have a good time Nick - and give us all a report on how your time went.