Tranquility Farm, work has begun

Discussion in 'Members' Systems' started by Missy_Muffett, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Missy_Muffett

Missy_Muffett Junior Member

At long last a little work has started on my property........not much but nevertheless a start. I thought I would share with photo's the progress, mistakes etc as I go along. My property is just under 2 acres, originally was part of a dairy, but the farmer cut it up & moved across the creek. We moved here 18 months ago, the previous owners did zilch, ripped out trees, never addressed the drainage problems, water problems,lack of vegetation, the list goes on & on. My husband passed away 14 months ago, after battling cancer, I havent been in the space to deal with the property, unless its been absolutely urgent. But I must keep living, my grandchildren & daughter live with me, a wayward 18 yearold son, blows in & out from time to time & my gracefully aging parents live in a small cottage, built on to the main house.(picys of that too)
    I have put a couple of tanks in, concreted part of the driveway & fencing in the back paddock (more about that one later)
    Please feel free to give me comments & ideas, lack of funds inhibit this project, so its about the journey, not the destination for me.
    I just have to work out how to make my photos small enough, then I will start.....:)

2. annette

annette Junior Member

Sounds great Missy. Nice area wongawallan and should have some good soil. Lack of funds always makes us more creative to a certain extent and we learn patience. Will look forward to seeing your piccies. Welcome.