the mercedes benz of vertical stone mills

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by kimbo.parker, Dec 24, 2011.

1. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

I own a Diamante vertical stone mill, with spare grindstones.
    this sucker is rare.

It is the machine for stone milling flours from grains.
    It is the missing link for you and your dreams of milling flour from Acacia seeds, and what ever.

It comes with spare grindstones.
    Currently it is powered by a 3 phase hunky motor - as it was released with - Danish manufacture.

You can research the internet - and you'll see.....it is the ducks guts....a ripper machine....a tool for an artisan. I love this machine. I won't sell it to a collector. It wants to work, it must fulfil someone's artisan milling dreams.....Qualify yourself as an artisan miller and i will make you one happy lucky bastard...

this thing is heavy - four blokes can just lift it - briefly!!!

price?....for the 'one of' that launches your cottage milling business? mmm tricky.

if you buy my place with the purpose planted acacia seed forests ( see other ad 'Desert on Hold )
    i might just throw it in with the deal.

likely though, some bogan will buy paradise and have no desire for my mill....
    so, maybe a couple of K.....a miserable couple of K and you could be a miller....

it is a sad cruel world...in my floundering attempts to find meaning - i have along the way met machines you could love.

this mill - is one such machine.

2. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

a thought.
    a peasant,
    with a vision,
    and the resources to take possession of the machine,
    using the gift of the gab....
    could perhaps,
    entice me into a 'deal'.

my machine, our business?
    my machine, your first born?

what?

3. ppp

ppp Junior Member

:) l just got a far smaller stone mill which is power adaptable.... I hope someone wants one bigger....