the bigger picture

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by CATCH, Nov 17, 2014.

1. CATCH

CATCH Junior Member

xhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Food-Forest-News/347638495382415?ref=hl

2. CATCH

CATCH Junior Member

please list any food forest projects here with links and contact details so we at G FF News can get in touch with you peace and blessings

3. songbird

songbird Senior Member

gardening, reading, etc
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    -15C-35C, 10cm rain/mo, clay, full sun, K-G Dfa=x=Dfb
  4. CATCH

CATCH Junior Member

quote ""have many examples,

please learn how to use the search function (of this and many other web sites).

many of us will be glad to help, but often such a general query is best served by the person learning how to improve their own skills in using the web and searching. ""

i am not sure what you mean here i am in this forum because many of the food forrest projects are known about in these forum , the aim for the global food forest foundation is to support and forster all projects , all i am asking is for links and contact details , i am not asking for any nonsense , and don't worry i have team of tecy's from a ll around the world working on goolge and we will find every edible forest -forest garden - or my favourite word food forest or as th UN likes to put it agro ecology in the world either way , sorry but i find your reply a little bit hows it going to say the least , these current times is not a good time for being selfish what are exactly are you implying when you mean when you say learning how to improve our own skills i am a high stays qualified green plant earth culture gardener and experienced in web searching thank you very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU

5. CATCH

CATCH Junior Member

sorry i am just a little heated up over the planets current situation at the present moment i had to decide to run away out bush or stand up and try to make things better , i choose to stand up and do what i can make things better i am convinced that agro ecology A K A food forest farming is the only broad acre farming we need to consider also any argument is simply entropy which means a loos of energy co operation is most critical like dolphins in a pod

6. songbird

songbird Senior Member

gardening, reading, etc
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    -15C-35C, 10cm rain/mo, clay, full sun, K-G Dfa=x=Dfb
    it is fine to be passionate about permaculture and food forests here, but what you were asking (as i understood it) was for me to go and find contact information from other people and post it back to you.

each person here with a food forrest can answer you if they wish or not and i'm certainly not going to give out contact information like phone numbers or addresses of others. they can do that if they wish.

many folks provide e-mail addresses or website links in their profiles and you can contact them through those.

7. CATCH

CATCH Junior Member

no i did not ask for you to help do any thing i asked every one with food forest projects to post there links and contact info bless your heart