Since this is an Aussie website ....

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Diggman, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Diggman

Diggman Junior Member

Climate:
    Temperate, always cloudy, lots of rain (& slugs)
    Are there any Santos Bonacci fans here ? :)

2. Bananarama

Bananarama Junior Member

humm.i'm gonna haye to search engine that one

3. helenlee

helenlee Junior Member

No ... but I have some friends who are into him & gave me a DVD ... which I got a bit overwhelmed & confused by & put it aside & forgot the whole thing until now.
    Feel free to post your views please :) You might be able to enlighten me as to what it was all about ... :)

4. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

Since when is this an Oz site? This is an International site... ..& just so we are all clear..

[​IMG]

Oh, and didn't he get arrested this year for speaking ahead of the times?

5. helenlee

helenlee Junior Member

I think he was jailed in Victoria somewhere ... ?

Anyone else able to throw more light on the topic?

6. Diggman

Diggman Junior Member

Climate:
    yup, his trial is on April 1st
    He knows the courts and so called justice system pretty much in and out, he should be fine but I know how corrupt the system is and feel they may just still go against their own rules and ensure he is charged regardless

7. Diggman

Diggman Junior Member

Climate:
    Here is his interview after his release (which was also censored from TV) make sure you have a good speaker set or get your headset on:

https://youtu.be/NYUGabNgKHM

the guy is a genius, he has been studying subjects like Mythology, Theology Astrology for the last 30 years and the info he has come up with on the history of the courts, how the vatican basically has all of our birth certificates / numbers in their possession etc. Definitely info we all should at least give time to hear and consider with an open mind at some point!

If you prefer videos etc, his channel on youtube is '' mr astro theology ''

8. songbird

songbird Senior Member

gardening, reading, etc
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    -15C-35C, 10cm rain/mo, clay, full sun, K-G Dfa=x=Dfb
    what was he arrested for?

9. Diggman

Diggman Junior Member

Climate:
    Apparently for using toll gates without paying, I'm not sure how that is possible unless they are those new electronic ones ?
    According to the authorities he is being fined AUD 132,000 for his offenses. He refused to pay as his argument is that these roads were prepaid by the taxpayer and therefore no levy can be added to charge travelers to be able to use the road their money already built.
    I agree with him, we have and are going to continue to be scammed ofr as long as they can get away with it, one good example is that in the US, you are not really obliged by any law to pay income tax - it is voluntary but not many people know this or will not attempt to challenge it, in the UK, there is actually no such law stating that income tax must be levied against any British or foreign citizen working in the country.

10. songbird

songbird Senior Member

gardening, reading, etc
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    -15C-35C, 10cm rain/mo, clay, full sun, K-G Dfa=x=Dfb
    if you have a grand design to deal with being prosecuted and eventually imprisoned... i've known several others who've tried that route and paid for it. there is an alternative to not paying income taxes. it's called being poor, living simply, pay off your debts ASAP, keep enough for emergencies, but you can invest it in ways which doesn't involve paying a lot of taxes.

as for the dude, good luck to him, but i kinda doubt he's going to get away with it.

11. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

Every person who has challenged it wound up paying taxes & back taxes.

Who has the right to request your SSN? Federal law mandates that state Departments of Motor Vehicles, tax authorities, welfare offices, and other governmental agencies request your SS number as proof that you are who you claim to be. However, the Privacy Act of 1974 requires that government agencies at the local, state, and federal level disclose to each person whether submitting your Social Security number is required, details on the use of this information, and what law or authority requires its use.
    Please note that this Act stipulates that no one can deny you a government service or benefit for failing to provide your SSN unless federal law specifically requires it.
    You aren't legally required to provide your SSN to businesses unless one of the following is true:
    • You'll be engaging in a transaction that requires notification to the Internal Revenue Service; or
    • You're initiating a financial transaction subject to federal Customer Identification Program rules.

If you refuse to provide your SSN, companies may choose not to do business with you, but there's no law that prevents them from asking for it. These are some examples of businesses that require a Social Security number for legitimate purposes:

• Insurance companies
    • Lenders, Credit Card Companies and any other company receiving a credit application from you
    • The three main credit reporting agencies: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian
    • Any company that sells products or services that require notification to the IRS, including investment advisors; banks; real estate purchases; financial transactions over $10,000, such as automobile purchases; and other financial transactions

Once they have it, there is little that they can't do with it, and yes, they can then sell your name, and Social to nefarious companies.

12. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

if you multiplied me with a ' few years at law' , i would be like this guy.

looking at him is like looking at another dimension, a mirror world, of what could have been here but is elsewhere
    so, of me with my teeth in, and maybe a week without hooch, dead set spitting image....unfkncany.
    in the rinse,
    i think it serves my broadest interest to be dumber than him, as is.

i can't help but admire his 'eat my arse that's your language not mine style'.
    his deft manipulation of context gets the discussion by the ball(s) every time....
    i sat in awe,

by taking the interviewers question back to the beginning and tweaking the context with a sidewise bump, it causes it to miss its mark.....so much more energy efficient than trying to deal with it at the other end, at the hands of the questioners context.

i applaud the man, i recognise talent...in australian bush culture's oral tradition of the YARN,a bullshitter that good commands respect.

you know who he really looks like also 9andalph,,,,check it .

ps has there been an outcome? did it go to trial?

:)
    k