Shearless Sheep for SALE

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by baringapark, Jan 10, 2007.

1. baringapark

baringapark Junior Member

Hi all

I have for sale a trio of sheep. These sheep shed their wool, so no crutching, shearing etc required.

We love these sheep, but we are now focusing on increasing our pig herd and have to make some changes with our stock to make room.

The trio consists of a mother and daughter and a ram. The ram is unrelated to both ewes. He is a Wiltshire Horn/Dorper cross and has horns.

The older ewe is around 4 years old she is pure Wiltshire Horn. Her daughter is currently 5 months old and should breed this Autumn. She is by a Dorper/Witshire cross ram. She looks mostly Dorper, but I can see horns beginning to form. A lovely little lady.

This sale is a painful one. We have named all these sheep and enjoy them immensely. They can only go to the best of homes. I can post pics to those who are interested.

We are in NE Victoria near Wangaratta and are willing to deliver within reason.

Cheers

E

2. Carole

Carole New Member

How fabulous
    i am looking for dorper sheep as well and have inherited two wiltshire ewes with the 300 acres.
    we must talk!!
    Carole
    [email protected]

3. jochri

jochri New Member

Re: Shearless Sheep for SALE

Do you still have these sheep for sale? We are looking for a ram and would also like some ewes.

4. cockyvic

cockyvic New Member

Hi,
    Can you point me in the direction of some free or very cheap dorper sheep. I have a property in Murchison and it is fullof feed. Need some sheep to mow!! LOL
    Cheers
    Victoria