Sept. PDC at Melbourne U w/Bill M. and Geoff L.

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by nomadcanuck, May 23, 2009.

1. nomadcanuck

nomadcanuck Junior Member

Happy to announce that I am registered for the PDC at Melbourne U being taught by Bill Mollison and Geoff Lawton from Sept 21 to Oct 3. Been waiting to do it for a long time now...can't wait.

2. dylanz

dylanz Junior Member

Re: Sept. PDC at Melbourne U w/Bill M. and Geoff L.

It's a lot of sitting in a chair, but definitely, definitely worth it. I'd take it again!

3. nomadcanuck

Yes, I expect that to be the case, as it is at a university rather than a site. Thats the drawback. But balanced by having the opportunity to study with these teachers and to talk with them and ask them questions. I am very interested in teaching as well as implementing permaculture so the experience of seeing how the best teach it will be very valuable for that i think.

I plan to volunteer at a permaculture farm in aus after the course to get a taste of experience. After that I plan on spending at least a year and maybe more volunteering/studying/interning at projects around south america. This is where i will buy property and set up.

4. nomadcanuck

Is anyone else around this board joining this course. Also I am currently looking for accomodation during the two weeks of the course as near as possible to Trinity College, Melbourne U if anyone knows of some students with an extra room or anything like that. It would be very appreciated, of course I am willing to pay.