seeking help for volunteering in europe

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by Nicolai Blendstrup, May 21, 2016.

1. Nicolai Blendstrup

Nicolai Blendstrup New Member

Climate:
    northern
    hello ! im seeking to volunteer at a permaculture project in europe this summer. my goal is to work on a project that is big and already well established, with lots of land and alot of different yields in a semi-big quantity. basically a prime example of how permaculture works in action. the reason i want to do this, is because i have very little experience with permaculture, and i have an idea that i will learn much more by seeing and by doing on an older project, instead of coming to a new place that needs a permaculture expert to influence the project. i tried looking at the projects global map on the permacultureglobal website, but i'm having a hard time sorting out the different projects and knowing which ones are big and have been there for many years and which ones have just started. there are so many projects that it is an almost overwhelming task to go through each single project and read the description to find out how big and how new it is. so my question i wanna ask you all: do you know a good permaculture project that is big and well established, working solely with permaculture principles, and a place that is good for a beginner without experience or a pdc or anything like that. i dont mind travelling a long distance if its worth the trip. as long as it is in europe :) i'm primarily looking for rural projects that incorporate all the different aspects of permaculture

thank you very much ! :)

/Nicolai from Denmark

2. andrew curr

andrew curr Moderator

You could come here!