room for rent on Permaculture property Gatton Qld

Discussion in 'Permaculture Groups, Contacts Activities Anounceme' started by missf, Jan 13, 2013.

1. missf

missf Junior Member

Farmer
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    Dry
    can do trade for work also. We run on solar and wind and would begin with a trial run before a large commitment. we are presently setting up a food forest .
    All enquiries happily responded.
    happy days francine

2. mershonj

mershonj New Member

Request for more info

Hi missf! I am an American student currently studying abroad in Australia and I am about to start working on a month-long project at the UQ campus in Gatton. I need a place to stay and your post sounded great. I am really interested in permaculture (though I don't know nearly enough about it) and would love to help out on the place in my free time. Is the room still available for rent? If so, could I get more information about it? Thanks so much! Patrick

3. Nina

Nina New Member

Hi Francine. My partner and I are looking for a place to rent between Brisbane and Toowoomba. I work in Toowoomba in the environmental field and he works in Brisbane as a musician. I am looking to study permaculture next year and would greatly value the opportunity to live and learn with you on your farm. It is our goal in 5 years to start our own permaculture farm. I would be delighted to assist with farm activities. Please contact me on [email protected] or 0432322155 to let me know the details and availability.
    Thanks kindly,
    Nina