Ripped Off

Discussion in 'Planting, growing, nurturing Plants' started by greeny, Jul 22, 2006.

1. frosty

frosty Junior Member

gremlins :evil: but they are gremlins of no particular race or religion :lol: :lol: :lol: please dont burn me at the stake :twisted:

2. frosty

frosty Junior Member

chris if you are going to say what I said please get it right

I did not call you ignorant or oppressive I said
    a comment on your bad behavior :evil:

and after you refered to anyone who discused the topic as stupid

you also say I believe there is a zionist cabal in NY which is NOT what I said

chris maybe you dont you have any access to the latest news :? as I have said before this new attack I too thought this zionist cabal stuff was unlikely but now as I said above ........ ( read it again )

but even when I considered that part way out there I dont discount a whole article because I dont agree with a small thing mentioned in it

I dont yet know enough about abiotic oil to know what to believe but I would like to be able to explore the theories and discuss it here - without you ranting hysterically and calling me mentally deficient

I have seen this same type of hysteria over any criticism of jews ( maybe it is more just any mention of jews ) many times before and you seem unable to understand that criticism is not racism ........ nor is mentioning the word jew or zionist or noticing a bias towards either

racism iks much more serious ......... yes it is what the germans did to the jews but now racism is plainly what Israel is doing by murdering lebanese civilians

if pro Israeli american people of the jewish religion do have disproportionate influence over US govt policy making and through the media national attitudes and maybe even a lot of the oil companies - why does it make you so upset to have someone notice it :? why do you call it racism ? would you call it racism if we noticed they were Italian roman catholics ?

it really makes no difference to us in australia .........

it is only sickening when the world super power who portrays itself as standing for truth and justice starts supporting genocide carried out by that race and religion .......... we have to wonder if eventually it may be us that they turn on because they want our uranium ...........

and again do any of really doubt that the owners of oil companies be they white - black - pink - or jewish or RC would lie about oil supplies to drive the price higher ?

calm down chris - you are behaving like a"pork chop" :lol:

if you dont want to discuss abiotic oil then we dont care :p but let the rest of us make up our own minds

frosty