Reverse Desertification Consultancy and Contractor

Discussion in 'Permaculture consultants, businesses, resources' started by Axel A. Amor, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Axel A. Amor

Axel A. Amor New Member

Hello Everybody,
    I had recently watched the effects desertification is having in our planet, so I had the idea to start a Business to work with the public and private sector, bringing solutions to design and execute actions to re equilibrate ecosystems. All this in a big scale, profit intentionally. With a positive side effect of helping our planet in the permaculture way.

I came here to advice myself, from you the experts, if there is an opportunity to work with the public, the privates and the governments to gain capital helping the planet, and how is the best way to start.

Have a beautifull day 8)

2. songbird

songbird Senior Member

gardening, reading, etc
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    -15C-35C, 10cm rain/mo, clay, full sun, K-G Dfa=x=Dfb
    considering that many of such organizations already exist you can find them online and see if any are close enough to you or you to get involved with them. unfortunately without experience or credentials many will not take you seriously so it will be important to get both experience and credentials. just having a business degree may be a small start, but you'll likely need more than that, so find people working on land restoration projects and see how you can get involved.