Hey guys, I am currently having some issues with my pumpkins, it is the first time I have grown them on such a scale, I have about 15-20 plants in a 4m2 area.. They seem to be getting what looks like mould on the top of the larger leaves, it is quite patchy and pale grey and seem to be spreading to the leaves directly beside those already affected and outward. I am thinking it is powdery mildew but have never encountered this in my garden before... We've recently had heavy torrential rain and some large hailstones that may have caused some damage, leading to an infection... but I am unsure what it is, and what I should do in this circumstance. I refuse to use any chemical pesticides or herbicides on my garden, so I am curious as to whether anyone has some suggestions or solutions? Thanks!