Property Seeks Residents Far S.E. NSW

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by Salep, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Salep

Salep Junior Member

Beautiful, richly fertile, emerald green property seeks PC or LikeMind Stewardship:
    Various Options Considered, from Lease by Tender to Volunteer Project...

What: 45 acres unique deep red volcanic soil, spring water, excellent rainfall, old house, sadly somewhat derolict, all services available, bush and existing clearings.

Where: Located amid SEForests NP. Choice of nearby villages from 15km, and five or so towns within 30km-70km. Breathtakingly Beautiful Coast 50km-ish. Canberra about 200km.

If this sounds like home, or a project you’d love to get stuck into, please would you contact us mentioning “PC-TLC”, sharing about yourselves, and asking questions you need to decide? Oodles of info, photos etc. for keen applicants.
    Thank you for Your Interest
    Salep

2. wanderingfree

wanderingfree Junior Member

Climate:
    At present: Tropical
    Hi there,
    We are certainly interested in hearing more. Both of us took part and completed a PDC course and regardless of that have been seeking a place where we can put our ideas and energy to good use. We are tired of all the destruction and simply want a chance to repair the soil and land (and beyond) instead of partaking in it's hastening demise.
    What you have described sounds intriguing; perhaps you could be in touch if you are interested in sharing some more info. Certainly it sounds like a potential project to get stuck into, and who knows about a home; we are certainly looking for one, just not sure where we'll find it :)
    Kind regards, Michael and Sunna

3. Salep

Salep Junior Member

Sure Michael n Sunna, Happy to
    Please would you be willing to give an email address?
    Thank you
    Salep

4. wanderingfree

Climate:
    Yes, we'd be happy to give an email address. I tried to send you a private message as I am not so comfortable broadcasting an email on a public forum (too many web bots around these days).
    I hope you don't mind; would it be possible for you to allow private messages, if only temporarily - it seems your settings are such that you can not receive them currently.

5. Salep

Salep Junior Member

Hi Michael n Sunna, I fully understand, and I'm in the same situation. Already we have rapport!
    I elected to receive emails when joining and I'm new to this forum.
    Before replying yesterday I spent time trying to email you, clicking through all the profile options and your other posts, and alas no joy. I tried to find how to email myself and that didnt work either. Can you teach me how to do what you're asking so that it works?
    If not... One of us might sacrifice an email address, or I'll set up a yahoo group that you can join so to see all about the property of importance, or something???
    Are you on the couchsurfing network?
    Cheers

6. Terra

Terra Moderator

Wanderingfree if you left click on Saleps name in their post a drop down box will give you email option , wont work the other way until wandering allows email .

Some features may not be availiable until Salep has posted a few more times .

7. wanderingfree

Climate:
    @Salep: have sent you an email (hopefully) via this forum, which should provide you with our email address.

@Terra: thanks for the info, saved me having to describe how to allow private messaging :)

8. esocha

esocha New Member

This is Eric writing from USA. As a permaculturalist and homesteader I am interested in your the opportunity on the land you mentioned in your posting. This coming October i will be going to Australia to be with my girlfriend and we would be looking for some land to live and work on. I've received my PDC as well as have several years working family land here in USA as well as other experiences, would love to share more and learn more. Please get in touch with me, as I don't use the computer too frequently, email is something I do have regular access too so please contact me via email, [email protected] Thanks!

9. esocha

esocha New Member

This is Eric trying to reach you again, hope you get notice of my message I'm writing here. Write me an email at [email protected] so we can keep each other up to date on your land opportunity. While there are some uncertain aspects to whether I can be there sooner or later, I have new things possible for my being on this land if you are still interested in having me, but need to run things pass you first.
    Hope to hear back soon!
    Eric