PRI-DIPLOMA INFORMATION

Discussion in 'Forum Info and Questions' started by PerMAXculture, Oct 6, 2016.

1. PerMAXculture

PerMAXculture New Member

Climate:
    Mediterranean-Alps
    hello everyone! I am Maximilian, I am italian,20 years old ,I live next to the Maggiore lake in a wonderfull place.
    I started to be interested in Permaculture from 1 year more or less; now I would like to study this subject to be able, in the notsofar future , to share and spread it with all the human being .
    I please need some information about the Permaculture Research Institute' s DIPLOMA.
    1) is it possible for a non student , like me, to study in the PRI with the practical training scolarship program?
    IF YES... 2)when the 1 year Practical Management Certificate start in january? is there a date?
    3) how much does it cost the membership to the PRI?
    4) is the 1 year PMC free ? is it returned with daily work in the farm?
    5) does the farm provide also structures where is it possible to sleep or the interns should stay in their own tent?
    6) wich are the options to obtain a visa ? because the PRI don't provide any assistence in obtaining it

thank you very much and sorry for my stillnotperfect english :)

I believe that Permaculture wil raise people's mind in a healthier and sustainable world, essentials conditions on this planet to allows us to give the whole planet to the next generations.

Wish to everyone the best

Maximilian Furini

Grace Pignatello likes this.