Possible Articles of Healthline or Environmental Health Journals

Discussion in 'Environmental and Health Professionals Interested' started by Callum EHO, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Callum EHO

Callum EHO Junior Member

Sometimes it is a struggle to get people to write, edit, peer review and publish articles, reports and papers. This thread is aimed at compiling ideas to make it easier for collaborators and assembly. It might be just a paragraphy on something or an unusual case (with all identifying features removed to protect the innocent until proven guilty!) or it could be an idea for a major research project.

Be careful not to include names, places and times until we get the hang of all this !

Just get basic ideas and observations out there or come to this thread for an interesting Environmental Health read !

2. Callum EHO

Callum EHO Junior Member

3. Callum EHO

Callum EHO Junior Member

4. Callum EHO

Callum EHO Junior Member

5. hazelnut

hazelnut Junior Member

Callum EHO the topic of restoration of gut flora may be more basic than you have imagined! The solution is not to inject human feces (!), but to take a wide variety of probiotic strains in yogurt and supplements--as many different strains as you can find, and also modify the diet to include as many "pre-biotics" (usually soluble fiber) as you can.

A few years ago my sister was diagnosed with "terminal" primary liver cancer. She is still alive and well after more than 3 years, due to radical changes to "healthy up" what she was eating. The first and basic thing that we did was find out about probiotics.

And it is probably true that the general population has a "dirt deficiency". I myself grew up on a farm, have always lived with animals, and by profession I worked as an archeologist--in the dirt. I have no major diseases, no arthritis, no allergies. And it could be explained by my life=long relationship to dirt and the microflora that lives there.