population, vaccination and ethics

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by pebble, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gardenlen

gardenlen Group for banned users

markos,

might i ask what it is this poster has done?

i had a look at the link back to their last post, and to me it seems ok the person has stated some obviouses.

be handy to know the lines so as not to cross them.

len

2. pebble

pebble Junior Member

Climate:
    Inland maritime/hot/dry/frosty
    They were impersonating Marko, using a new account and cut and pasting Marko's words from old posts.

3. ecodharmamark

ecodharmamark Junior Member

G'day Len

I'm not surprised, given that it was cut and pasted directly from your post.

Cheerio, Markos

4. gardenlen

was the person plagerising you or me a bit of confusion seems apparent.

for me i would not realise if copy catting went on with my text unless i was told about, then i wouldn't know what to say or do about it.

does it come under immitation is some sort of flattery? flattery does not interest me, anyhow if aunty can plagiarise our bale garden presentation, guess it can be open slather(aunty does make money but then would expect nothing less from them, i've noted they do it quiet often when i was watching the show off my menu now). just goes to show there is no copyright hey?

probably some bored school kid trying for notorierty?

so who did they copy you or me just for curiosities sake.

len

5. ecodharmamark

ecodharmamark Junior Member

G'day Len

Both. The first (mine) has been deleted, the second (yours) is linked to above.

Cheerio, Mark.

6. gardenlen

thanks mark,

can't say as it has turned my world upside down.

take care for the real issues is my best advice. no discussion here about counteracting gov' science bedfellow regulations and taxes about how we can attain mollesons suggestion of growing our staples near where we live as in market garden farmers in our communities, all too late now as housing development block sizes reduce to meet the world gov' footprint on the space we occupy to live in, i think their target is around 150sq/mts(extended parents and 2 child family with no car), for us just like in japan and asia. only the mega rich will be able to afford more land and of course food.

len

7. annette

annette Junior Member

I have a problem with some vaccinations. I don't discount them but I don't trust big pharma at all. I just get a bad feeling about all the vaccinations combined into one dose and given to young babies. Years ago a lot of vaccinations were not recommended for pregnant women and now it seems it is ok. I know they have stopped a lot of misery but these days I think it is important to find out where they are made and what they contain. I'm not educated in the field enough to know all the pros and cons. But if I had a young baby i would be very very careful about those vaccinations they prescibe for 2, 4 and 6 months. Personally I won't have them. When I had to live overseas I had to have the hepatitis vacs. The second one made me so sick I cannot describe it. My arm still hurts at times and it was 4 years ago. i know so many people that have had the flu jab and have got incredibly sick from the flu. Also most doctors will not have the flu jab. One has to ask why?

8. gardenlen

g'day annette,

point in question friend of ours in his 60's went along and got jabbed with pneumonia shot a bit later he contracted pneumonia obviously never had it before, ended up in coma in hospital they were pressuring his wife to pull plug good thing she procrastinated hey, hey came out of coma took months and months to get over it, they nearly killed him.

mother in law was having flu shots and always got dose of the flu.

can't trust the sciences who are there to generate profits, like their climate science mates.

len

9. annette

annette Junior Member

Hi Len

Glad your friend is ok. I've heard anecdotally a lot of stories similar to yours. Both my daughters had the flu vac and got the flu this year. Lots of others have too. I wonder if there is any analysis done on the effectiveness outside of research done by pharma companies. And also do we know of any long term side effects of all these vaccinations? I'm a bit older but when i was little I had mumps, measles, german measles, chicken pox, flues and I'm still here. i would not wish anyone to get smallpox or polio but I have read there are troubles with these vaccinations now. It's all very suspect.

10. gardenlen

you will only ever get anecdotal and hear say, science only want to help create profit they don't want to muddy the water. back in when the 80's - 90's often reported babies that were normal before their shots then brain damaged after, wonder what happened paid for silence maybe?

len

11. annette

annette Junior Member

I don't know but I suspect they have covered their arse somewhat. Very hard to prove the vaccination caused the problem. Again only anecdocally, when my oldest was at school a friend of hers was in a wheelchair. On occasions i would talk to this little girls mum. she would swear her girl was fine before she had her second lot of vacs. I don't know what is the truth but there is enough questioning in the community to believe something may not be right. I have a feeling and probably not backed up by hard facts, that most trust in these vaccs to protect our younguns from bad diseases. But if you look back in history and study past medical experiments, one cannot be sure all is as it seems. maybe only time will throw up what has gone on with this stuff. Like you Len, i don't trust these pharma companies to do the right thing. The number one concern is making a profit. Just like most corporations. Bugger everyone as long as we make money. sad but probably true.

12. gardenlen

yes annette,

they do cover their dery aires well in their slight of hand world.

so best form of defense stay away from their tainted product

len

13. gardenlen

a link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

i simply do not trust men of science, the medical ones use us as guinea pigs, their statement if people want cures they must be prepared to accept some of the risk and their goal post is 50/50 we would not know if it was 70/50 against them.

they have been given impunity against litigation by gov' regulation, so if you suffer or die there is no recompense. teh same with climate science they can cause much grief and hardship with no responsibility.

https://www.naturalnews.com/

vaccinations are being made compulsory and daily fines will be issued.

this sad secular world with shallow modern wisdom.

https://www.infowars.com/swine-flu-martial-law-bill-clears-massachusetts-senate/

democracy is being buried.

len

14. pebble

pebble Junior Member

Climate:
    "vaccinations are being made compulsory and daily fines will be issued."

Where is that?

While I wouldn't trust the US or state governments in general, the Massachusets bill does make sense and I'm fairly sure that such legislation exists in lots of countries. If the swine or bird flu hits globally, then I want things like enforced quarrantines. I don't trust individuals to either know what to do, or all of them to do it.

The big danger is when the legislation gets abused. We've seen some of that with the Christchurch earthquake. I'm not sure what the solution is. The thing is that any govt can pass such laws under urgency anyway, and better to have them go through due process rather than be set up in an emergency.

15. gardenlen

pebble,

gov' reg's often written in ambiguous ways, either way i don't believe that swine or any flu is at pandemic levels to need any knee jerk regulations enforcing immunisation or fines, by egg headed bureaucrat's running on empty.

not my doing but i will resist immunistaion as long as i can.

len

16. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Senior Member

In the interests of population reduction or to try and maintain your life and therefore the high population levels?
    Is your anti GW stance a way of reducing population too ?
    by arguing it doesnt exist you hope it will continue to increase, knowing it will eventually cause catastrophic consequences which lead to mass deaths and population reduction for the benefit of the planet

17. gardenlen

couldn't expect anything much else from a secular society, i do not require others to put their life on the line that i may live obviously others would want for someone to do that for them, a sad indictment.

imagine seemingly wanting others to suffer death for ones own existence.

len

18. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Senior Member

probably no worse to wanting to to have a "comfortable first world high polluting" existence knowing it will cause many people to suffer death because of it

19. gardenlen

judging others by your own merits not very wise.

len

20. pebble

pebble Junior Member

Climate:
    Len, please post links to where compulsory vaccination is now in place, or even where it is being proposed. The Massachusets bill doesn't enable compulsory vaccination as far as I can see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.