Peter Andrews to appear on ABC's 'Australian Story'. AGAIN

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by duanejen, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Fernando Pessoa

Fernando Pessoa Junior Member

Re: Peter Andrews to appear on ABC's 'Australian Story'. AGAIN

Having just finished "back from the brink",it's great to see that Perm and NSF people are interested in each other.Most every thing we do as Perms or as NSF people has been done before done before Bill done before Pete.Lets not get into the who has got a bigger dick debate who is copying whos ideas both groups work long and hard towards a common goal land restoration and sustainability.Each man or woman ultimately finds his or her own way to the oneness.I agree whole heartedly with Peters use of thistles they are pioneers and the natural sequence is that the get out competed by pasture.I have seen this in evidence personally.As a Permy I have used all manner of pioneers myself,of course you need to be considerate of your neighbours,but their is no perfect world.With mutual respect we get alot done.I see Geoff is working with this crew and on the NSF forum they have been nothing but respectful to him.If it's good enough for Geoff it's good enough.Too often I see good oportunity to collaborate destroyed by ego and nit picking in order to establish the ridiculous notion of mine is better than yours.Pretty much like religion and politics which I thought as Design scientists permaculturalists are above.If Pete has formulated his ideas independantly give him a break.Plenty of great inventions have been invented in parralel ...radio for one.

2. duanejen

duanejen Junior Member

Re: Peter Andrews to appear on ABC's 'Australian Story'. AGAIN

If you missed the two screenings earlier of Peter Andrews' Australian Story this year they are to be repeated in December 09:

'Right As Rain’ Part 1 will be repeated on ABC TV Saturday 5/12/09 at 12:30pm (EST).

‘Right As Rain’ Part 2 will be repeated on ABC TV Saturday 12/12/09 at 12:30pm.

Trust you can watch it if you missed it last time.

3. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

Permaculture Central Coast (N.S.W. Aust.)
    16th February, 2010 PERMACULTURE CENTRAL COAST (NSW) presents PETER ANDREWS
    See calendar for details