Permie house to rent in Sydney

Discussion in 'Planting, growing, nurturing Plants' started by Mont, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Mont

Mont Junior Member

G'day all. I hope this message is alright to post on the forum. My family is moving to the Byron Bay area at the end of September so we'll be renting out our house in Hurstville, southern Sydney. We'd prefer to rent it to fellow permies if we can. Sustainability features include rainwater as well as mains water connected to the washing machine, the dishwasher and - if you install a filter - the kitchen sink. The washing machine greywater is piped onto the garden. There are ceiling fans instead of airconditioning. There is an established herb garden so you need never buy rosemary, lemongrass, fennel, etc etc, again. It has 2 bedrooms, one painted with organic paint to be better for kids, polished timber floors, built-in wardrobes, offstreet parking, and a walk-in pantry for storing your Fowler's vacola jars of preserves! We're asking for $320 a week. If you're interested please ring me at work on 02-9219 5087 before 31st August or email me on [email protected] as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mont
    Hurstville