Permaculture in Tassie

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by CassTas, Aug 31, 2005.

1. CassTas

CassTas New Member

Would like to have contact with anyone around the Hobart area to see what can be done here in cooler climate. One of my paddocks which is steep sloping pasture and little top soil over a clay base is just begging for a project. Also has anyone done a course down here?

2. tomintaz.

tomintaz. Junior Member

G'day Cass..

My desire is to get into designing properties, as to achieve a Permaculture diploma. I've completed 2 PDC courses & now would like to try my hand @ giving someone some design ideas for their land; for them to chew over. All I would need is a brief of what you would like to do with the property, what your lifestyle involves & how much emphasis you would like re: the ammount of intensity [cash] you wish to provide on this piece of land & for your future days.

I may be able to offer some ideas that you haven't considered before, I would be grateful if you would give me a chance to have a look @ property & see what we could come out with.

I just want to start with a project & since I live in Dynnyrne.. it's rather handy, What do you say ???
    ph: 6224 7527