Permaculture help needed in Kenya

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by annabegas, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Fernando Pessoa

Fernando Pessoa Junior Member

I have never met Warren but I have met some of his students.He is according to them a capable and intelligent man with a true permaculture spirit.
    I have connections with a permaculture group on the Gold Coast in Australia who sent me through this update on some of their efforts to raise money for Warren and his endeavours.This group has aslo helped raise money for the Sabina permaculture project in Uganda.I would urge every body to follow the example that this small group of people on the Gold Coast is setting and get behind these projects as well.
    https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119293711472202
    If anyone at all can give to this program the reward is returned 1000 times,just doing a little can mean a lot if we all do it together.
    Best wishes Fernando.

2. INNOVERTS

INNOVERTS Junior Member

Permaculture help needed in Kenya

Thanks Fernando Pessoa you know for one to start fire there have to be a spark (lighter).This is just but a spark and i have to look for firewood or cookers to keep the fire going and help others.
    Thanks for your advice.

3. Peter

Peter Junior Member

Some soil-bacteria actually store water for use in dry times.