Permaculture Female Roommate, Property Investors, Or Caretaker Position Wanted

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by Tara S, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Tara S

Tara S New Member

Eastern USA, Virginia

Seeking a Christian female roommate with like minded interests that can help out with gardening, yard chores, canning, chicken rearing and butchering, homesteading, etc in my home in Virginia or I could possibly move if it is an area I can live in etc. We can split rent and utilities. Rent is not high here. I am living in the country in a beautiful area with mountains. Must be willing to use natural products and live a chemical and wireless free life in the home. Wired high speed internet is available but no cell service can be used on the property. No other inside pets allowed. I have one extremely well behaved dog. She will not go into your personal space unless you want her to. All other animals are outside. Looking for a friend, not just a roommate, one that I can do things with. Must enjoy nature, animals, be not afraid of work, must love being in a rural area, and be a happy honest type of person with good/fun moods and a sense of humor who also enjoys living healthy.

Recently completed Geoff Lawton's PDC and am planning to buy a property to design and will be seeking help after the property is purchased as well. If anyone else is looking to purchase property and would like to purchase together and divide it to get it cheaper, please contact me. I would also consider care-taking someone's property for them if the property is located in an area I can live. I have EMF/MCS sensitivities so I can not be near cell towers/phones, high power lines, wireless devices in the home, smoking, chemicals, etc. I make all my home products from scratch. I also can not live in an area that has hot and humid temperatures other than moderate. I live in the mountains in Virgina where the temperatures are very nice, no mosquitoes, nice breezes, high speed wired internet, beautiful views, and I am away from wireless and chemicals. Email Tara at [email protected] if interested.