Permaculture Design Course in Middle East - Looking for any contacts....

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by Barakah, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Barakah

Barakah New Member

Can anyone please know if there's any Permaculture Design Course in any countries most especially in Middle East likes..Jordan, Saudi ARabia or any in middle east....

I would also like to know if there's any contact details in Jordan, etc....in middle east to start a PDC ...I was very impressed and more motivated to help people in permacultre and alsolike to gain more exprience in rganic farming...as I have currently living in a small farming in Sydney.

Thank you..need reply please.....

Khalid
    Barakah Home Organics
    Sydney
    Email:[email protected]

2. nejmat_0

nejmat_0 New Member

salam khalid..as far as i know the last permaculture dc in jordan was last summer 2003..but there is new on march check the main page..wish u luck..permaculture in jordan still in the first steps ..hope many forward steps would be taken

3. Geoff Lawton

Geoff Lawton Administrator Staff Member

Salam Khalid
    Nadia and I are back in Australia now but we are in the process of planning a course in Egypt in the Sinai in October. It is all just in the planning stage but it is looking really promising and the site is an excellent one. Keep checking the website.
    Cheers Geoff and Nadia