PDC Networking, at the Briars, Mornington Peninsula this Sunday 8th July 2012

Discussion in 'Permaculture Groups, Contacts Activities Anounceme' started by cottager, Jul 5, 2012.

1. cottager

cottager Junior Member

The local Shire Ranger has organized a Permaculture gathering, to facilitate
    PC networking on the Mornington Peninsula, in Victoria.

He has given me permission to post it here, so here I am, posting it for him!

The gathering commences at 11am on Sunday 8th July, at the Briars (255 Hectares, home of the Shire native nursery and educational park), 450 Nepean Highway Mt Martha Victoria 3934 ... bring a plate to share :)

The title should have read Permaculture Networking (not PDC ... I have PDC on my mind at the moment!) ... couldn't correct it, or delete the post and repost, so I'm correcting it via edit.

The Briar's can be directly contacted on (03) 5974 1104. Ask for the Ranger :)

2. deee

deee Junior Member

So how did it go?
    D

3. cottager

cottager Junior Member

Brilliantly! (had to call the ranger, as I had a conflict of timing ... and couldn't go ... next meeting won't be on the same day, thank goodness!).

Early days, it looks like the permaculture connectivity on the Peninsula is going to be vibrantly alive.

Which reminds me ... I passed on the dates of the PDC to the ranger ... apparently there hasn't been one on the Peninsula for a while, so the timing is quite perfect.

4. Mirrabooka

Mirrabooka Junior Member

Hi Cottager
    Any further developments?
    Mirrabooka
    Flinders