Overcoming Inner/Outer Violence

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Solaris, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Solaris

Solaris Junior Member

[FONT=&quot]
    Where emotional processing is suppressed rather than embraced, frustration arises from needs unmet, or fears imagined, and so the illuminated way through the situation is not arrived at. This bio-conflict occurs because neither difficult emotions, nor creativity are accepted and developed in cultures where the dominant/submissive dynamic is predominant. In social structures based on ego/defense there is a paranoid schism between body and mind, left and right hemisphere, male and female, positive and negative, light and dark. This dualistic divorce of the polar opposites represents a basic mistrust of life that is driven by a hyperactive reptilian brain. Clearly this situation is brought about by a lack of initiation and development of the prefrontal lobes, for it is our highest evolutionary organ that provides the recontexting, reframing, un-projecting and revisioning necessary to orchestrate the Triune Brain into a harmonious, calm, loving and open state.

Thus we see that cultures and civilizations that encourage the greed, fear, scarcity, territorialism, exclusion, selfishness and violence of our more beastial nature only serve to escalate the dehumanization of the population…thereby dropping the higher cause of the human continuum. If caught within an era of increased paranoia and violence, the sovereign must avoid constant exposure to people, places and energies that increase the fractionation and stress, while simultaneously building up our strength, awareness and resources to be able to walk in the valley of darkness and fear no evil. This is increasingly possible through integral spiritual practice, transformative tools like ho'oponopono, physical stress release through exercise, rebirthing to clear the brainstem and limbic brain and a good deal of philosophical, psychological and historical understanding.

Besides compassionate Grokking, the real clincher in realizing our transcendent potential is future-vision. For if we can clearly “see” where we are headed, then we have engaged the prefrontal lobes and married our schisms. It is then, with our headlights firmly on, that we gain lift off speed from the gravity of ego/defense and so the susceptibility to sympathetic resonance with “dissonance,” that is, the vulnerability to being shaken by inner/outer violence is overcome. As we increase the sublime integration of communication between all our levels and parts we become AS the Field – immutable, omnipotent, invincible…through becoming fully alive to the calm core of our sovereign being.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Transcending the automacy of inner/outer violence is the only way to liberate oneself from the Borg, because it allows energy, resources and opening of the prefrontal lobes, having shored up the dystonic chaos in the lower brain regions. It is then, when juiced in the forehead that we begin the magical journey of our highest nature…to truly become a Human being.[/FONT]

2. sun burn

sun burn Junior Member

Lets do a little deconstructing

My god solaris what a lot of empty babble. It doesn't even make sense. Its just a lot of words thrown together. There's a saying that I learnt when i was younger.
    That's what you are doing. Did you really make this up yourself or are you quoting from some esteemed minor guru text?

Here let me show you a bit of what i mean....

What it should really say is when emotions are suppressed rather than embraced, though i think the word accepted is better because to embrace all your emotions means you should feel postive about them. Why should anyone feel positive about anger, depression, sadness etc.

The most useful understanding of emotions that i have come across is to recognise them as signs. Emotions as signs means that you need to do something with them, something different. In most cases that is. I am not sure if there is anything one can do with grief.

Why bio-conflict? The term should be psychological conflict. I think you'll find that in most cultures suppression of emotions is the norm. The dominant/submissive dynamic is predominant. A country like India i think that would have to refer to where there are strict social divisions and hierarchies. Its certainly less true of the west than any other culture in this day and age. So as we are almost all westerners here why are you foisting this rubbish on us.

What sort of social structure are you thinking of here? Can there even be a paranoid schism between the right and left hemisphere? How can there be a paranoid shism between mind and body. Paranoia is the phenomena of mind only. What does it mean to have a paranoid schism between positive and negative and light and dark? Its just words thrown together for emphasis but the more words used, the more meaning unravels. I should have just asked, what is actually meant by a paranoid schism? A paranoid split? Could you describe how that might look using a concrete example?

I could go on with every single sentence in this spiel.

3. purplepear

purplepear Junior Member

Farm manager/ educator
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    warm temperate - some frost - changing every year
    You tell em sunny girl - thanks for reading the post and helping to make some sense of it for me. I would not have had the patience to read it all - Thanks.

4. xray

xray Junior Member

My Aikido sensei is against violence, as in the principles of Aikido but says always carry a big stick.

5. mischief

mischief Senior Member

s/e
    Climate:
    Cool mountain
    The only thing you can do with grief is work through it and not let it bury you.
    Easier said than done.

Go sunny.

6. purplepear

purplepear Junior Member

Farm manager/ educator
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    warm temperate - some frost - changing every year
    Puts me in mind of an instance recently where a guy - on entering the mandala garden - said that his heart chakra just opened. I knew I was in trouble right then.

Turns out I was right but thats another story.

7. permasculptor

permasculptor Junior Member

I find exercise beneficial.

8. Fernando Pessoa

Fernando Pessoa Junior Member

I find the correct management of my ines and oids make grokking unessential.
    I can find a complete equilibrium in just a matter of minutes.
    My daily meditations begin by focusing on my nicotine,I make fire like my forefathers and inhale the spirit of the mighty Nico chanting f@#$ yeah F%^$ yeah,as I head for the sacred pot,with three quick spins ,my eyes shining with the love of Nico,I place with a sometimes shaking hand the brown grains that the mighty Lord Caffe has lovingly bestowed on me ....my chanting continues to a fever pitch.
    After 3 strong swigs of this ambrosia, I have found my place in the world the days plan rushes forth. I am ready invincible,unstoppable omni potent full of the ines. Johnathan Livingston seagul eat your heart out.
    As I scream through my day I constantly reignite these passions and when its time to sleep the great God Canna comes forth and rests me in the arms of Morpheus.Oh the joy the joy the joy.
    Best wishes Fernando

9. Solaris

Solaris Junior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w&feature=player_embedded Zeigeist 3: On Stress

GENDER TRANSFORMATION
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtGwBsKgKs

The Myth of Male Power - Warren Farrell - 1/19

Best-selling author and men's rights activist, Warren Farrell, in his book, The Myth of Male Power argues that society has been mislead by the feminist movement into perceiving women as victims of male oppression…Men don't oppress women any more than women oppress men… And we reduce almost all male-female problems by working on both the female and the male. And that usually means having both sexes take responsibility.

That males are behind in psycho-spiritual development is not a male problem persay, but a masculine or left-brain schism problem. Women (generally) have greater depth because they have more connections between the hemispheres and so can integrate right-brain, heart and stomach-brain into a gestalt for Gnosis. While men get their sensitive limbic system truncated first by testosterone which reduces neurons in the emotional centers of the male fetus, and through bullying and territorial status games and wars. The masculine is dissociated and broken, because the masculine civilization is broken.

This has a lot to do with the fact that women have been letting MEN down by pandering, enabling, seducing, manipulating, and using them for everything from security, power, position, financially and for children that men may not consciously want. Women’s need for men to fulfill certain functions may cripple a man’s growth, if the woman suppresses truth and justice in order to get her way. Codependency goes along with violence, alcohol, child abuse, wife beating, heavy cooked food and the cycle of poverty. Women give birth to men who are abusers because the entire system is set up for self-neglect and substitute gratification. Such low brow, ball-breaking domesticity is a living nightmare that should be avoided at all costs.

Women must now set men free, but also help them to self-communicate...and Men must teach men how to be men. We need to up the game real fast. Men need to be encouraged to follow their art, science and their Muse...to experiment and tinker, to create, explore, divine and adventure. The clipping of the masculine wings must stop, and the domesticated slave set free, or else Men-in-distress will tear this planet apart in short order without batting an eye.

Without strong sovereign women that can speak truth to power, men are lost to themselves and each other…such men do not belong to themselves, but to the Dark Mother. To fulfill the endless yearning for human dignity, men and women must set each other free from infantile grasping, and learn to support each others sovereign needs. The Inner Arts are a tool of vast importance for reworking, reintegrating and rebuilding the limbic-prefrontal connection so that advanced subtle emotion can be sublimely integrated into the analytic-rational brain to render the human species sane for the first time.

10. adrians

adrians Junior Member

oh help us

11. Fernando Pessoa

Fernando Pessoa Junior Member

The Tao of Woo.

12. sun burn

sun burn Junior Member

Why can't you read something of quality and credibility. If you are interested in personal growth, read some biographies of exceptional people. I would start with the biography of Charles Darwin. One of my favourite books. This guy had struggles and difficulties, flaws and good qualities. He was a real man. One of the best. Read the autobiography of Nelson Mandela. I think its called Cry Freedom.

Don't get me wrong, i like self-help books too but those you are putting in front of us are sheer junk.

13. Glenn18

Glenn18 Junior Member

Sounds to me like it was written BY and oppressed male FOR opressed males as an EXCUSE as to why the said male cannot CONTROL his own everyday FUNCTION,whatever that may entail.Is this one of those "Men are from mars and women are from venus" things?OH yeah,I agree with the analogy but,my partner comes from earth and I think that without a differen't take on thought proccess's,life would be pretty one dimentional.Utopia?,I think not.Two ppl without a conflict of intrest/thought process would be very mundane to say the least,understanding this is where CO-EXZISTANCE comes into the fray of ones own importance and welbeing.

Males are capable of exactly the same opression,maybe with a differen't twist but ,just the same.Give the girls their due,after all their damm sexy little things arn't they.And that is the males biggest downfall.LOL.

Glenn.

14. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

This is the only bit that makes any sense to me. Telling me as a woman that I have to be responsible for how men turn is like waving a red rag at a bull!

15. Solaris

Solaris Junior Member

Hi Eco, you need to go listen to The Myth of Male Power by Warren Farrell on youtube...it's fantastic.

When powerless individuals become leaders they become tyrants.
    When empowered individuals become leaders they become an avant-garde champions of the people.

Oow, listen to what Garwin just shared...
    https://harmonicwindharps.com/

16. PeterFD

PeterFD Junior Member

Hi Sun Burn

Nelson Mandela’s autobiographical work was entitled “Long Walk to Freedom”. “Cry Freedom” is perhaps best remembered as the film based upon the true life story of journalist Donald Woods and his investigation into the death of his friend, black activist Steve Biko.

Interestingly, both Mandela and Biko believed that blacks and whites could live together peacefully within a united South Africa. One lived, one died, collectively they achieved the impossible.

Actually I mis-read your original posting and thought you were quoting the novel “Cry the beloved Country” written by Alan Paton in 1948 …….. an intriguing story of life and meaning under the rule of South African apartheid.

The book opens with three short paragraphs that have stuck with me since I read the book at school.

Perhaps I may beg your indulgence and quote them here;

“There is a lovely road that runs from Ixopo into the hills. These hills are grass-covered and rolling, and they are lovely beyond any singing of it. The road climbs seven miles into them, to Carisbrooke; and from there, if there is no mist, you look down on one of the fairest valleys of Africa. About you there is grass and bracken and you may hear the forlorn crying of the titihoya, one of the birds of the veld. Below you is the valley of the Umzimkulu, on its journey from the Drakensberg to the sea; and beyond and behind the river, great hill after great hill; and beyond and behind them, the mountains of Ingeli and East Griqualand.

The grass is rich and matted, you cannot see the soil. It holds the rain and the mist, and they seep into the ground, feeding the streams in every kloof. It is well-tended, and not too many cattle feed upon it; not too many fires burn it, laying bare the soil. Stand unshod upon it, for the ground is holy, being even as it came from the Creator. Keep it, guard it, care for it, for it keeps men, guards men, cares for men. Destroy it and man is destroyed. Where you stand the grass is rich and matted, you cannot see the soil. But the rich green hills break down. They fall to the valley below, and falling, change their nature. For they grow red and bare; they cannot hold the rain and mist, and the streams are dry in the kloofs. Too many cattle feed upon the grass, and too many fires have burned it. Stand shod upon it, for it is coarse and sharp, and the stones cut under the feet. It is not kept, or guarded, or cared for, it no longer keeps men, guards men, cares for men. The titihoya does not cry here any more.

The great red hills stand desolate, and the earth has torn away like flesh. The lightning flashes over them, the clouds pour down upon them, the dead streams come to life, full of the red blood of the earth. Down in the valleys women scratch the soil that is left, and the maize hardly reaches the height of a man. They are valleys of old men and old women, of mothers and children. The men are away, the young men and the girls are away. The soil cannot keep them any more.”

Certainly, as an Ecologist and Permaculture sympathiser, I can gain more meaning from these few lines of Alan Paton’s novel than anything else I’ve encountered on this thread. =(