Online PDCs

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by sonie, Oct 13, 2008.

1. sonie

sonie New Member

Hi,
    I am wondering what folks out there think of the on line PDC`s? I have only recently become more interested in Permaculture and was hoping to complete a PDC this year, but haven`t been able to due to work commitments overseas. In dec I start a 12 month project in Viet Nam and am considering doing a PDC on line from there. My original plan was to go for a 2 week on site course as I believe the practical component of this and the networking would be of huge benefit. Any advice would be appreciated :) :)

2. urbanus

urbanus Junior Member

Re: Online PDCs

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has completed an online PDC. I am commencing a project in Malawi and expect to have plenty of spare time that could be put toward something a little more productive. An interesting site on permaculture in Malawi at https://wwww.neverendingfood.org to echo the "Greening the Desert" story.

3. Sonya

Sonya Junior Member

Re: Online PDCs

There would be a few threads already on online PDCs. Permaculture Vision is the main one. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find them.

Sonya