More on flouride

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Don Hansford, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Don Hansford

Don Hansford Junior Member

Queensland government has ordered all regional councils to flouridate water, or else. Interestingly, despite their postulations that flouride is safe, they have included a section in the act that denies you the right to sue them for illness resulting from the addtion of poisons to the water supply.
    On the same note, Europe has declared that flouride added to water comes under the heading of "medicine" - EU law states that you cannot use a medicine in the production of food. Therefore, all foods processed with water (is most of them, one would imagine) that has had flouride added, will now be refused entry to European markets.
    Don't we have a great bunch of dipsticks running this state? :mad:

2. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

Dipsticks running the show....

chuckle,

we have Colin "The Pipe" Barnet;

W.A. Liberals......and they will get uranium mining going, and they'll ship it out of their port Oakagee, which will be used to receive the worlds radioactive waste for disposal at our very own hazardous waste site (envy of the world)....

as a population pleaser, they'll offer a stream of visions for the 'new look' Perth, while education, health, water, energy and supply are just keeling over.....

and the population dig it.....or at least the majority that voted for these jerks.....

i can understand you eastern staters screwing the pooch, but i expect more from west aussies sans convict ancestory.;)

ps rainwater tanks....about all you can do....i'm with you,,,,somethings you shouldn't eat,,,,fluoride is ok for surface treatment of teeth,,,a prevention of decay......but you shouldn't ingest the shit with every swallow of your drinking water.
    regards,
    Kimbo

3. gardenlen

gardenlen Group for banned users

yes don,

absolute imbiciles running all states even the country as a whole.

of course they protect their political backsides, if anything they do is injurious to your health (if you can in fact prove that) no chance of litigation. me i drink tank water, i'm not drinking their recycled flouride added muck.

and kimbo,

yup the country(more defined the state) that mines the uranium and sells it off shore is the same place that has to take back all that waste created by the country that bought the stuff in the first place, great rule hey, and yes how would we know they aren't slipping more waste in that what is from the product we sold. ethics dictate we should only mine what we may use not much waste to worry about then hey? and when they move that waste from the docks to the storage site does it not pass through towns/suburbs? unbeknown to residents.

seasons greeting

len