Looking for a place to be part of...

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by Eloise VIART, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Eloise VIART

Eloise VIART New Member

Climate:
    tropical
    I am the mother of two kids, 4 and 13 year old, I teach yoga and natural horsemanship. I want to find an eco-village where both my kids can have good education while I keep learning about Global Permaculture. Ideally, this place needs to have a yoga Shala / school where I can keep learning and teaching and a horse center for me to share my knowledge there and experiment - spiritual - horsemanship approaches too. I am giving myself three month to a year to find the right place; Canada, New Zealand, France, Bali, Australia, are my favourite places. Is there any advice I could use from someone? anyone who would already know a place that respond to this criteria? thank you in advance! Eloise

2. adiantum

adiantum Junior Member

Check out the site www.ic.org All about intentional communities worldwide. It is searchable both by location and by keyword (so that you can type in "yoga" or "horse" an come up with a list of communities having those words in their description.....