Land for sale - Tasmania

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by living simple, Aug 20, 2008.

1. living simple

living simple Junior Member

PEACEFUL LIFESTYLE -140 acres (56ha), total seclusion at end of road in Wilmot area, with weekender -20ft lock-up storage container included. Approx 40 acres cleared, long river frontage, 4 perm springs, north-west facing, undulating with some steep. Beautiful natural bush, abundant wildlife. Fantastic potential for permaculture. 7km to shop, P.O, school and bakery. $240,000. Phone 0428 267 473 -please leave message or txt. Five photos have been uploaded onto the Photo Gallery page (at the bottom) please follow link below:

https://photos.permaculture.org.au/index.php

2. fuzzy butt

fuzzy butt Junior Member

Re: Land for sale - Tasmania

sounds devine!!!!

Anyone wanna lone me $249,000 ??? I'm good for it .................kinda :D

3. living simple

living simple Junior Member

Ha, ha!!

Hey, you can afford it now - i accidentally put it in as $249,000 - but actually am asking $240,000!! LOL! :D

Cheers

4. Suzie

Suzie Junior Member

House and 4 acres with spring For Sale - NW Tasmania
    by Suzie ยป Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi - I also have land for sale - the property where I grew up - very regretful sale but I am in NSW now and can't see a way to keep it. We were as self sufficient as we could be here - we had a dairy cow, every so often a "freezer beast" :cry: , chooks, ducks and absolutely enormous veggie garden. Mum grew flowers for local florist and locals all around bought raspberries by the bucketful at Christmas time.
    The property is a 3 bedroom weatherboard house with fully lined shed and studio - on 4 acres with fruit trees, raspberries, dam and permanent freshwater spring along with town water supply, power, sewer etc. Five minutes to village of Penguin on sealed road - 10 mins to Ulverstone and Burnie, 20 mins to Devonport - Tasmania's NW Coast.
    Climate is mild - not too much frost being on coast - but windy at times. Beautiful surrounding countryside.
    House has good wooden floor, covered patio area and 2 carports. Very comfortable with wood heater and open plan
    north and east facing kitchen/lounge/dining.

Property will be auctioned - end of April by Bloomfield's Real Estate in Ulverstone Tasmania
    Please email me Suzie - [email protected] for pics or info.

5. qis

qis Junior Member

Both properties sound awesome. We're looking for something in Tas at the moment. Where should we look?

6. bonsai

bonsai Junior Member

I'm curious as to whether the original poster still has their property for sale?

I'd be very excited if this was the case... potential buyer here with permaculture intention and many years of north west tasmanian experience under my belt.

looking to return back to the NW from Melbourne to start a permaculture and hobby farm.