its a combo urinal, blow fly trap and garden fertiliser collection vessel

Discussion in 'General chat' started by kimbo.parker, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Tezza

Tezza Junior Member

Lawns............ grow well with Piss... high nitrogen will get your lawn green without chemicals...

You gotta be able to "piss on the move" for it to work though.. If you making a puddle in same spot yourll kill any lawn,I have to "wave it around and keep it seperatly each visit" method..
    We flush one of our most valuable resorces away everyday of our lives... Nitrogen, And water(wee)

Now thats a Waste

Tezza

2. Ive Fargottin

Ive Fargottin Junior Member

Yup, one of the most concentrated sources of phosphorus......and since the world's deposits of phosphorus are due to run out in about 50 years.........where all sitting on a gold mine or at least an amber one!:D

3. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

Taking the Piss - for a Quid, using Permaculture

I see;

a little piss collection round; perhaps a little van or ute and a stack of 20 lt roundup (shudder) containers with screw top lids.

i see some rural area where discrete piss storage of up to 5000 lt presents no hassle from the local government.

i see on site value adding;
    to piss and with piss.
    evaporation / concentration - to a saleable concentrate called 'Pristine' ( no further details required )

adding of piss to set off carbon - bark, straw, shredded paper fast tracked into compost, largish commercial quantities.

i see piss evaporation contained within a structure such that the evapped water is captured and stored.
    i see a high value powder-

a yellowish crystalline substance.....undoubtedly the same stuff you are currently buying in a range of products.

meanwhile,
    Marketing is coming up with stuff, and other stuff. I prefer ' Piss King ',but can't get past the hook within" Great Height Gold ".

Operations, is excited about unlimited shallow piss evap pans since they discovered a role of black builders practise.

Distributions / Warehousing, are happy to stockpile.

Accounts; locked onto 2012 and don't give a shit.