Is it ok to to vent pathetic personal jealousy?

Discussion in 'Planting, growing, nurturing Plants' started by bernado soares, Dec 2, 2009.

1. bernado soares

bernado soares Junior Member

Just wondering if it was ok to vent pathetic personal jealousy on this forum or have I got the wrong one?There has been alot of it going on lately,so i wasnt sure if we had changed the format.
    I can understand how it comes about though I have seen it before,pathetic and isolated with only a tin shed and a dog to keep you company,angry that the grandiose dream you had a few years ago is just another failure in a long list of failures.
    Sadness wakes you,as you realize wow I am no good at this,even my dream is just a delusion.
    I think I will have another bottle and rant incoherantly on the permaculture forum,any attention is good attention.Maybe I will get a few other sad souls on board and I will at least have some friends online.
    I guess if it was me I would be thinking' wow it was nice when I had real human company.
    Maybe I will advertise for some more,maybe I can offer some poor kid who is starving to get a start the opportunity to do the work that I could never do by myself.
    Then I would have a captive audience some one who would be moulded in my own greatness.
    I guess that it's the opportunity cost of going of the lithium/prozac and self medicating.You think your a winner but the pit just gets deeper and deeper and eventually you just sort of give up.Once you get over all of these things you end up at the pub saying things like I used to have a permaculture property,bloody banks,bloody to far away from everything,bloody Bill,bloody Geoff they are all to blame.So I am sympathetic to the plight of these lonesome loosers and I sure am glad we provide a space for them,because care for people is a good ethic maybe we could get a new forum for them?
    Best wishes Bernado

2. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

Re: Is it ok to to vent pathetic personal jealousy?

bernardo pls let sleeping dogs lie.

3. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

Bernado
    you will do for my biography...
    this is an astute observation....and correct.....( i don't even know if you were specifically refferring to me, but you about nailed it.....)
    i appreciate this post is dated,,,and this reply to it redundant even as posted.....
    we do have a box for angry bastards to vent now and i hope this in someway goes to compensate for the prevelance of this demographic herein.
    it is a syndrome....and you nailed it......now it is for you to name it.

biggest smile,
    kimbo

ps sorry MA, what about the rock?

4. DJ-Studd

DJ-Studd Junior Member

Sorry to hear that. Investigate getting these blood tests done, it's normal to be sad, not normal to be depressed.
    Thyroid - TSH, Free T4, Free T3, ReverseT3 (ReverseT3 is $30 non-medicare)
    Sex Hormones - Total Testosterone, SHBG, Estradiol
    Cortisol - 8am cortisol

You wouldn't believe the number of biological imbalances that can cause depression. Are you on cholesterol medication? What other medication?

Cheers (I am not a doctor)

5. mike

mike Junior Member

B.S. you didn't just slash our tyres you took the rims as well with all that B.S. monologue.

6. raincrow

raincrow Junior Member

So I could be sad about being depressed and still remain normal?