Introducing Me

Discussion in 'Planting, growing, nurturing Plants' started by Quje, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Tamandco

Tamandco Junior Member

Nooooooo Tezza, it went right over your head. :roll:

Did you watch Big Brother when Merlin was evicted, and he came out with masking or coulda been duct tape over his mouth, and a sign pinned on his tshirt saying 'free the asylum seekers' or something to that affect. Anyway, when Joel commented about making your vote count, it made me think of Merlin. :lol:

Tam

2. Tamandco

Tamandco Junior Member

This one Tully,

Tam

3. frosty

frosty Junior Member

:oops: sorry didnt mean to stir up such a hornets nest I did say

Tam I do agree greed drives far too many people and I admit one thing I cant tolerate is greedy wankers :evil:

in case you havent noticed I can be a grouchie old bag sometimes ....... especially on shopping day morning which was yesterday :oops:

Joel that is an interesting observation that I have discused on other boards no one admits to voting for J ho

so how many people really did :shock: could the election have been fixed as many people beleive happened in the USA in 2000 and maybe 2004 ?

frosty

4. christopher

christopher Junior Member

Sorry to admit I know little about Aussie politics, little Johnny sounds like another idiot, but I can say that Goerge Bush stole the first election for sure, losing BOTH the popular vote and the electoral colloeg vote (holdover from slavery days).

If he won the second vote it is because people in general are stupid, and he played on their fear, tho I suspect he stole that one, too.

His popularity up there is sinking and he is the single most unpopular president in over 100 years, more despised even that Nixon was :lol: , if you can believe that.

He does have a vocal support base of right bent shitheads (sorry Murray, but true) who support him because he is supposed to be "Christian".

The whole sordid affair causes me much depression.... and I am not impressed with the intelligence of the average person in the US (or anywhere, for that matter), but GW is an idiot of the first order, a war criminal, an incompetent fool that surrouded himself with other head nodding yes men and incompetent fools, and some of those incompetent fools are also corrupt.

Just my .02

Also, I do believe that rich countries have a moral obligation to help the less fortunate, including its own citizens and poorer countries. I am a strong believer in the importance of a safety net in society, tho I wish these nets were harder to manipulate.

I have taken food stamps when I was younger in the US and between jobs, and it helped me through a hard time.

Another .02