Ice Cream Bean Tree Seeds

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by Tegs, Feb 3, 2010.

1. cleachandmal

cleachandmal New Member

Dear Tegs,
    do you have any more seed. I live in india and would love to get hold of a few. I will send you money for postage. Been desperatley looking for these seed and cannt find any here . Please help.:)

2. CJConline

CJConline Group for banned users

Hi Tegs,

If you got some seeds, I would very much appreciated getting some. I am in WA. About to embark on our first permaculture property hopefully very soon and am busy collecting and establishing tube stock for our food forest.

Thanks,

Chris :p

PS: Not exactly sure how to privately send you my mailing address

3. Tegs

Tegs Junior Member

Hi Chris,

I just responded to you PM.

To anyone looking for some seeds the crazy queensland weather has meant that my tree hasn't set any seed this past season. If anyone wants some next year I will be sure to save HEAPS for you all :)

4. copperyon

copperyon Junior Member

Dear Tegs,

Could you please add me to your waitlist for seeds too? I'd love to grow some. Like CJConline above, I'm just starting a permaculture food forest in WA, so in about a year I'll be in a position to start putting in plants like the icecream bean that need a bit more care and water than the WA hardy plants I'm starting with. :)

5. FruitGroves

FruitGroves New Member

Ice-cream Bean

Hi Tegs,

I would love some seeds from your tree; they would be perfect support plants in my food forest garden. Please email me when you are ready and I can supply the details.

Thanks a lot!

6. sony

sony New Member

Spare seeds please

Dear Teggs,
    I just started my garden and I'm looking for ice cream bean seeds. My daughters tried the fruit in Peru and we would like to give it a go. I was wondering if you still have the tree and if possible to grab some seeds from you. I have rocoto chilli seeds and I'm growing a caigua plant at the moment (a few fruit appearing) if anyone is interested. Thanks..

7. mohd

mohd New Member

Hi I'm from Malaysia. can i have ice crem been seed. please emel me for further info.
    my emel = [email protected].

Thanks

8. IceCreamBean

IceCreamBean New Member

Hi, I would really Luv some Ice cream bean seeds!!! Please contact me with the information if they are still available. Let me know the price, how many I get, how I get the money to you, and when I should expect them. Please private message me so that I can send my address. Thanks so much. :)

9. matto

matto Junior Member

Where are you, Icecream bean? It grows like a weed around the North Coast NSW

10. lockycturn

lockycturn Junior Member

I would love some. My email is [email protected]. I am in Gatton so they would be here nice and quick. Will send address when I recieve email.

11. texaspermaculture

texaspermaculture Junior Member

Would love some seeds. Thanks! If you notify me through the forum when available I can PM you my address in Texas.

12. smtm101

smtm101 New Member

Tegs-
    Pretty awesome what you're doing. I've been looking all over for these seeds they're very difficult to find. I could only find a plant for $13 on ebay. I would be happy to pay that same amount for a few seeds. Let me know if you're interested. Thank you!

13. growurfood

growurfood New Member

Permaculture consultant
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    Mediterranean
    I would love some ice cream bean seeds!! Would you send them to Texas? We have a very similar climate to Australia and I think they would do great here. Please let me know, thanks!! my email is [email protected]

14. skipperau

skipperau New Member

Seeing I am so late to this thread I will ask, tegs or anyone else in Australia still distributing Ice Cream Bean seeds? I'd love a tree or 2, I'm sure they'd be a big hit here.

15. smitasam

smitasam New Member

Home Page:
    Climate:
    Sydney
    I'm glad you are safe. California tends to be strict about importing plants, but that is only for agricultural crops and their relatives (namely citrus, pecans, and stone fruit like peaches), so ice cream bean should be fine. I will post my address on your profile. Thanks!