House for Sale NQ

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by johnyE, Nov 26, 2008.

1. johnyE

johnyE New Member

Hi all , we have a beautiful little spot up here outside Innisfail Nth Qld ,on 1.037 Ha , that would make an ideal self sufficient organic/ permaculture farm or large garden , with a beautiful big timber pole /stone home with natural rainforest at rear of the property. Its an unique quality owner built 3br home over 3 levels with views of the rolling hills and mountains , in a small valley 8km to town 1 hr to Cairns . The front of the property has been cleared to accomodate a market garden or orchard or whatever you desire , that leads down to a 70 m lilly at the gated entrance to the property. the ground is clay based, and as sun and water is not a problem will grow anything . Great place for children, or a pony or as a private Tropical retreat . We are under a Voluntary Conservation Agreement with the local Council and are a Land for Wildlife member. No 1435. A great diversity of flora and fauna here, in fact a lttle wildlife story unfolds every day! We have a permanent clean water supply and back up generator for alternate power if needed. Could easily be converted to Solar and you would have the lot. We are willing to negiotate in the mid 5's , which is below replacement value . Should you feel the need to enquire, call me on 07 40633943 for details or e-mail me at: [email protected] . Regards John. E for photos visit :www.privatepoint.com.au id no:500211

2. ho-hum

ho-hum New Member

Re: House for Sale NQ

Hello JohnyE,

I didnt understand your 'mid 5s' comment. What is the price you want to give our readers some idea of budget? Sounds nice anyway.

Good Luck,

ho-hum

3. bazman

bazman Junior Member

It's just spam really (first post and last no doubt)

The house looks like a giant lawn the palms , doubt it has any permaculture inspired development.

4. qis

qis Junior Member

i guess she really needs to sell. mid 5's means mid 500,000, yes? we have a property on sale too - it's 400 acres, west of Bundaberg. It's a mountain.