Hola from the Sacred Valley in Peru!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by bearfoot, Feb 29, 2016.

1. bearfoot

bearfoot New Member

Sustainable Living Instructor
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    warm temperate
    I offer workshops and sustainable living apprenticeships in the Sacred Valley of Peru. My interest in natural building began during my years as an artist whose work was inspired by environmental issues. In sharing what I have learned and bringing awareness to the global community, I hope to empower others to be self-sufficient and to live a more eco-conscious and healthy life. I continue to search for new, sometimes ancient methods of creating a world in which we can live in harmony with Pachamama and each other.

I have learned from and worked with many talented people and organizations such as Gernot Minke, Cal-Earth (The California Institute for Earth Art and Architecture), Solar Living Institute, Midwest Permaculture, Cob Cottage Company, Ka’Way Monti School for Sustainability (Peru), and the Masonry Heater Association of North America. Clients have included The AVANI Organization (India), Gandhi Worldwide Education Institute, and Adventist Health International (Africa).

If you are interested in learning more about our programs, please see our website at earthayni.org!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Greetings Bearfoot and welcome!
    I see you're offering a number of great workshops and programs. With the quality of your photos, maybe you could add a photography workshop too!
    Love the domes ... and the locale.