Hi from Sydney

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by RexRollins, Sep 27, 2012.

1. RexRollins

RexRollins New Member

Great to be in this forum guys. I wanna learn the entire process of permaculture. Ive been interested with gardening for quite sometime after being laid out from work:(, but that does not mean my life ends there, because I just started a new found interest which i never had dealt with before..Well, let's see what we have here..:clap:

2. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

Welcome Rex. Be warned - your life won't be the same once you have the Aha moment when you understand what permaculture is about. You may never want to go back to a 'normal' job again!

3. Greyfox

Greyfox Junior Member

Hi Rex and welcome, sorry to hear that you have been laid off , but get ready for an exciting time with Permaculture.

4. samwillfric

samwillfric New Member

Hello and have a nice time to All. May god fulfil all your wishes.

5. deee

deee Junior Member

Hi Rex,
    where in Sydney are you? If you're anywhere near the Western Suburbs, Permaculture Sydney West meets the first Monday of every month at Toongabbie. Its a great group: we have a guest speaker each month, hold monthly permablitzes, have a seed bank and a seed raising group and we hold regular workshop and courses. If you're on the North side, try Permaculture Sydney North. There are groups in Macarthur and down South as well.
    Regard
    Danielle

6. briansworms

briansworms Junior Member

Hello Rex. Welcome to the forum. When I got laid off someone told me that "One door closes and another opens" I thought yeah right at my age I have no hope. 1 1/2 days of looking for a job I got one and that was 4 years ago this month. I like my job which helps.