Help a Dedicated Permaculturist Attend the North American Permaculture Convergence!

Discussion in 'Designing, building, making and powering your life' started by taylor, Aug 14, 2014.

1. taylor

taylor New Member

Hello Fellow Permaculturists!

Please check out and share my campaign on We The Trees to get the North American Permaculture Convergence 2014 taking place later this month in Minnesota. I was granted a full scholarship to attend N
    APC, and need your support to get there so I can share the wealth of information from the convergence with my community.

If you're not able to make it to NAPC this year, but would like something done at the convergence, would like a special souvenir or to feel like you're a part of the experience with photos and video clips, then definitely check out my campaign to make your wish a reality!

https://www.wethetrees.com/campaign...-north-american-permaculture-convergence-2014

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Hello Taylor and welcome to the forums,
    Congratulations on your scholarship ... and good luck on funding your trip. The NAPC is the first one and folks from Alaska to Central America are expected to participate.
    Wish I could attend myself ... I'll try to help you out a little.
    Enjoy!

3. taylor

taylor New Member

Bill,

Thank you so much for your support! I'm really excited and I hope that I am able to fund my way there!

Best,

Taylor