Hello there from Northern Grampians, Victoria... seeking share farmer I have 5 acres big old farmhou

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Bodie Jean, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Bodie Jean

Bodie Jean New Member

Climate:
    SE Australia
    Straight to the point I shall go.
    I am a 45 year young woman who can work like a threshing machine! The little farm is coming along as it should, nature's way with some guidance. I need a share farmer/ permaculture production partner who is capable, physically enduring, adventurous, ideas rich, action based, not afraid to speak their mind, not mired in delusional rhetoric and actually does what they say they will do. I see a lot of messages here from years past that have gone nowhere.
    That does not fill me with real encouragement.
    I am offering something real here... a home, a future, a challenge, a change. A genuine opportunity.
    I am not after airy fairy dreamers, but actual doers. So, no time wasters please.
    I have been into permaculture, or growing food and fibre with the earth and it's rhythms for a long time. The future is leaving us no options, and time is of the essence.
    If you (small family maybe considered) are interested in sharing a fabulous, fertile and friendly environment for the benefit of all concerned, and making a living doing so, then contact me at the first instance.
    I will not be hanging around here as a forum fisher. This is a time sensitive matter and it requires decisive action.
    There are only so many courses you can do, and knowledge you acquire and store.
    The proof is in the pudding, and the pudding needs making.
    So get in touch via
    [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from actual people, on the ground, to get started, and keep going.

Sincerely,
    Pass it on if you know someone who legitimately is seeking such an opportunity.

Boadicea Jean

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Hello Bodie,
    Good post. You present a great opportunity and hopefully someone appropriate will see this and respond. Have you also posted on the Permaculture Global site?
    Best of luck.

3. Bodie Jean

Bodie Jean New Member

Climate:
    SE Australia
    Appreciate your comment, all the best.